Mf gf is going to be angry/riled...maybe

Dangerous

Avenger
Reaction score
Hi just wondering if you guys can help.

After watching Rocky III/Encino Man, the time was 1:30am (I'm in the UK) then my gf went to bed but I have sat on the net now until 3:48am.
If I go through to the bedroom now she will likely be pissed, somewhat and maybe grumble in my direction.

The other night a similar thing happned, though this was cause she went to bed early for work so I went through to the bedroom early, also it was after we had just screwed so she went to sleep and I went to the computer room and stayed in here all night then eventually went to sleep on the spare duvet/sleeping bag that is in here.

So anyway what should I do, I'm kinda contemplating knocking one out, then should I go through to bed w/ my chick and possibly get an ear chewing or just go to sleep in here for the night?

Go out for the night and cheat on her............................

Well I think Il just bash the bishop instead a cheatin, and at 4:00 I don think anywhere would let me in now.

Damn you guys are helpfull,.. real insightfull.

just go to bed with her. she needs to flipping chill and she can deal.

Ask her if she's in the mood, I doubt she will make a sound.

Thanx guys, also thanx Erzengel,- its cool to have one of the famous Hypesters post what I should do. heheh

I like how you have to tell us several times about your sex life as if to desperately make sure we know you have one

:csad:Does she beat you? :huh:
Do you have a brother? :o

Dew k. Mosi said:
I like how you have to tell us several times about your sex life as if to desperately make sure we know you have one
I don't like it. :csad:

Hhahahah Dew the most famous of everyone at the Hype! cool, hheehhe.
Well yeah, I have a sex life, it aint no thing. I also do self sex.

this is a trick thread.

the real answer is you don't have a girlfriend. but you do do self sex.

now what do i win

Dew k. Mosi said:

I noticed that too and I remarked it to my gf after our third consecutive session of sex we had today.

Erzengel said:
I noticed that too and I remarked it to my gf after our third consecutive session of sex we had today.

i like project runway:csad:

Dangerous said:
Hi just wondering if you guys can help.

After watching Rocky III/Encino Man, the time was 1:30am (I'm in the UK) then my gf went to bed but I have sat on the net now until 3:48am.
If I go through to the bedroom now she will likely be pissed, somewhat and maybe grumble in my direction.

The other night a similar thing happned, though this was cause she went to bed early for work so I went through to the bedroom early, also it was after we had just screwed so she went to sleep and I went to the computer room and stayed in here all night then eventually went to sleep on the spare duvet/sleeping bag that is in here.

So anyway what should I do, I'm kinda contemplating knocking one out, then should I go through to bed w/ my chick and possibly get an ear chewing or just go to sleep in here for the night?

Let me tell you a story.

These group of guys were talking about how the deal with their girlfriends/wives when they'be spent half the night doing guy things.

One man said, "When I get home, I try and be very quiet, sneaking up each step as quiet as can be and she always hears me and comes out and starts arguing with me. I've never been successful at getting to the bedroom without waking her up."

Another man said, "Look, here's what you do. Don't sneak around, but walk around with confidence and make lots of noise. When you go upstairs, walk swiftly and stomp each step like you mean it. Open the bedroom door and say to the wife, 'Are we gonna get it on or what?'"

The first guy asks, "And she makes love to you?"

The second man replied, "No, she pretends that she's asleep, but I get a good night's sleep as well."

Go do her while she is sleeping.

Dew k. Mosi said:
LoL!

chaseter said:
Go do her while she is sleeping.

Is that possible, wouldn't she feel it?

Shouldn't you buy some chloroform beforehand?

War Lord said:
Let me tell you a story.

These group of guys were talking about how the deal with their girlfriends/wives when they'be spent half the night doing guy things.

One man said, "When I get home, I try and be very quiet, sneaking up each step as quiet as can be and she always hears me and comes out and starts arguing with me. I've never been successful at getting to the bedroom without waking her up."

Another man said, "Look, here's what you do. Don't sneak around, but walk around with confidence and make lots of noise. When you go upstairs, walk swiftly and stomp each step like you mean it. Open the bedroom door and say to the wife, 'Are we gonna get it on or what?'"

The second man replied, "No, she pretends that she's asleep, but I get a good night's sleep as well."
Again I say, LoL!

War Lord said:
Let me tell you a story.

HAHAHAHAHhah, good one.
Maybe Il try that one on for size, right now I'm gonna take the dog for a walk, if you know what am sayin, *wink*

War Lord said:
Is that possible, wouldn't she feel it?

Shouldn't you buy some chloroform beforehand?
Damn formalities:cmad:

Just see how far you can get before you wake her up.

Well, I had a wank now im goin to bed in the computer room.
Thanx guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"