Comics I need to get back in.....

woah! All I'm saying is Mary Jane has ruined spidermna a countless number of times. I love spiderman 2!! ooh wait sshh heres more predictable diolouge... srry for spell mistakes I'm Polish

The cover of ASM 601-603 are a joke. Oooooh Mary Jane in short shorts next to Peter's moped...what the hell? That's not spiderman. In asm601 he wakes up drunk after having sex....

Okay, you're Polish. Granted, I have no idea how difficult it would be to communicate your thoughts in a language that's not your native one (and no, I'm not being sarcastic). So maybe, I was a bit hard. On the other hand, I still don't know what you're trying to say, whether you're pro-BND or anti-BND, because here you said Mary Jane has ruined Spider-Man countless times. So you should be thrilled he's no longer with her. To me this boils down to you thinking "sex= bad" when it comes to Spider-Man. I think any comic starring a 20-something guy in 2009 has to approach the topic of sex in at least some capacity to be somewhat realistic (as well as dramatic, funny and interesting).

Yes, they certainly are sexing up the comics. (I find the solicitation for 606 pretty irritating. "Black Cat is back (and front!). BRAce yourself...The deck is STACKED" etc.) Then again, they always have. Sex sells. Take this for example:
07mooneyromitanote1.gif

LMAO at Mary Jane's 'do. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"