'I Slept With A Celebrity' - AKA: 'Get the **** Off My TV, Andy Cohen'

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
http://www.deadline.com/2014/06/andy-cohen-i-slept-with-celebrity-reality-series-warner-horizon/
Warner Horizon Teams With Andy Cohen For Unscripted Series About People Who Have Slept With Celebrities
By NELLIE ANDREEVA

Warner Horizon Television is shopping I Slept With A Celebrity, a half-hour weekly unscripted series executive produced by Watch What Happens Live host and former Bravo top development executive Andy Cohen. As had been the trademark for Warner Bros head of unscripted TV Mike Darnell in his days at Fox with such series as When Animals Attack!, Who’s Your Daddy? and Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?, the title of I Slept With Celebrity tells you exactly what it is. In each episode, two guests will dish about how they hooked up with a famous person for what often ended up being a one-night stand. After a decade as a programming executive at Bravo, Cohen stepped down as head of development in November, segueing into a first-look deal with NBCUniversal in addition to continuing his duties as host and executive producer on Watch What Happens Live. As part of that pact, NBCU networks are expected to get first look at I Slept With A Celebrity.
I can't decide if this is better or worse than I Wanna Marry Harry.

Well no one is thinking they are seeing Harry, so I would say BETTER. Though I dont know how they are going to know if these people are telling the truth or how it is going to be interesting.

Unsure why this exists but I'm absolutely going to pretend I don't watch it when I actually do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"