Constantine General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the dvr set. Friday night's are always busy for me but I'm rooting for this show. Love what I've seen so far.

Just finished watching. Looking good so far, definitely going on my must watch list. Enjoyed seeing Fate's helmet.

I'm currently watching the Pilot, but was wondering if we know anything more about how and when the character of Liv is going to be written out?

They must have hated that actress. I feel bad for her.

I am really digging what I'm seeing so far. Let's see where the show goes from here. :up:

Last edited:
To be fair, her character wasn't strong. The network saw that and boom!

I thought the character was fine; as far as I know, the producers just decided there was a better way to tell their story, which I can understand because it's happened to me before.

Squeekness approves of this pilot. :D

Cerone stated via Twitter that Chas isn't immortal Episode 10 will cover Chas.

An adaptation of #84, me thinks?

Last edited:
I hope the cast shake up this early on doesn't hurt the show at all.

I doubt it will. I don't think anyone will tune in to episode 2 and say "Gosh, I wish they had kept that girl who was constantly freaking out and had no idea what was going on!" If they had kept her around long enough to grow as a character and gel with the rest of the cast before getting rid of her, I'd say it's a risk, but after one episode? Nah. Anyone not aware that she was originally meant to be a regular might just assume she was a case of the week.

Anyway, I had a good time. I thought the pacing could use work, but considering it's a pilot, I guess it's understandable. I look forward to seeing what comes next. I'm surprised that I've seen quite a few TV critics be so hard on it, I thought it was good. Then again, those critics may just be uptight snobs anyway, so. :o

It shouldn't, because they offered an in-universe explanation for her departure (which is more than can be said for some series [hello, The Finder).

I doubt it will. I don't think anyone will tune in to episode 2 and say "Gosh, I wish they had kept that girl who was constantly freaking out and had no idea what was going on!" If they had kept her around long enough to grow as a character and gel with the rest of the cast before getting rid of her, I'd say it's a risk, but after one episode? Nah. Anyone not aware that she was originally meant to be a regular might just assume she was a case of the week.

Anyway, I had a good time. I thought the pacing could use work, but considering it's a pilot, I guess it's understandable. I look forward to seeing what comes next. I'm surprised that I've seen quite a few TV critics be so hard on it, I thought it was good. Then again, those critics may just be uptight snobs anyway, so. :o

Uptight and overpayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"