Constantine General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had Easter eggs for Swamp Thing and Doctor Fate from the leaked pilot. Jim Corrigan aka Spectre will be joining the show sometime in the first few episodes.

I'm sure the likes of Zatanna will show up at a later date if the show is a success.

We have had Easter eggs for Swamp Thing and Doctor Fate from the leaked pilot. Jim Corrigan aka Spectre will be joining the show sometime in the first few episodes.

I'm sure the likes of Zatanna will show up at a later date if the show is a success.

Pandora. The Swamp Thing easter egg is on the calling card voicemail and Goyer is pushing on including him

Likely to be introduced? Um... Zatanna and Swamp Thing are probably the most essential, the DC characters that have the most history/connection to Constantine. Deadman would be easy to do.

Who I would like to see? Blue Devil. Frankenstein and Lady Frankenstein. Andrew Bennet, and Resurrection Man, but with a supernatural backstory instead of a sci-fi one.

Likely to be introduced? Um... Zatanna and Swamp Thing are probably the most essential, the DC characters that have the most history/connection to Constantine. Deadman would be easy to do.

Who I would like to see? Blue Devil. Frankenstein and Lady Frankenstein. Andrew Bennet, and Resurrection Man, but with a supernatural backstory instead of a sci-fi one.

*puts on 4th Doctor voice* No thank you...not today.

Hey guys, new to the Constantine boards. Dug the first episode despite its imperfections but I am still looking forward to the series as a whole.

I'm starting up a YouTube channel for television (kind of like 'Honest Trailers' but for TV series only). Let me know what you all think!

Shameless plug:

15372169367_087b2be8f1_c.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXfaPVuwQz8

Last edited:
Constantine Premieres this Friday.
[YT]Kbdtn-pmbWA[/YT]

Did they do reshoots with the new girl or are they just going to change directions after the first episode?

Did they do reshoots with the new girl or are they just going to change directions after the first episode?

They've change a few scenes from the leaked pilot. I think Zed makes her debut in episode 2.

Never read the comic but I love the movie.

Cautiously optimistic about the tv series.

I actually watched the Keanu Reeves movie recently and I actually really liked it. I cannot explain it, but there was charm to it that I really dug. Keanu's dry delivery somehow worked with the interpretation her was doing and there were some really cool special effects. I can see why people wouldn't like it though.

I actually watched the Keanu Reeves movie recently and I actually really liked it. I cannot explain it, but there was charm to it that I really dug. Keanu's dry delivery somehow worked with the interpretation her was doing and there were some really cool special effects. I can see why people wouldn't like it though.

I thought it was awesome but never read enough Hellblazer to be sufficiently angry at the liberties taken.

I'm surprised there aren't more people in discussing this. I saw loads of user post about their anticipation for the show.

I almost forgot about this till I saw DC reminding me in my email. I hope the ratings are good but for some reason I think this will be the one who got away, haven't really seen that much promotion for it the last month or so.

Friday nights can be rough for viewership, particularly on a new show.

I'm geeked though.

Going to have to DVR it because the Avs are on tonight, but I'm hyped. I can't wait to see how it differs from the leaked pilot.

Friday nights can be rough for viewership, particularly on a new show.

I'm geeked though.

Eh. Grimm has done well enough for the past few seasons, and I can see them making a good pair. I'm hoping for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"