I started my own webcomic

Johnny DC

Co-host of the Dynamic Duel podcast
Reaction score
ForTheReels.com

It's a weekly (sometimes semi-weekly), movie-parodying webcomic that my brother and I put together. It's been up for almost two months now and I'm finally ready to share it with everyone.

We don't have too many comics up yet and it's not particularly well-drawn, but I get a kick out of it.

Check it out.

ForTheReels.com

It's a weekly (sometimes semi-weekly), movie-parodying webcomic that my brother and I put together. It's been up for almost two months now and I'm finally ready to share it with everyone.

We don't have too many comics up yet and it's not particularly well-drawn, but I get a kick out of it.

Check it out.
this might really say something about me, but my favorite so far is this one:
VforVendettac-795x1017.png

:applaud

I figured the "V for Vendetta" or "300" comic would be the most popular among the SHH! crowd. :rolleyes: :D

I figured the "V for Vendetta" or "300" comic would be the most popular among the SHH! crowd. :rolleyes: :D

:csad:

It's not the comic book movie thing though, it's just that the word "vagina" makes me laugh. Especially in Hugo Weaving's voice.

HAL is the roxxor n00b. Good stuff, I laughed.
Thanx. :grin:

Your V for Vendetta comic was the first web comic to make me "LOL". Congrats.

Hey, if you guys really think the strip is funny, help spread the word! It would be great to get some traffic to the site!

:csad:

It's not the comic book movie thing though, it's just that the word "vagina" makes me laugh. Especially in Hugo Weaving's voice.

Oh, I wasn't just refering to you but the whole Hype in general since most of us have seen those two films and would actually get what's going on.

But I agree, the word "vagina" is pretty hilarious.

"Tee-hee" hilarious :o

But so far my favorite one is the Stormblooper strip, from Star Wars

The Seven UPS one would be funnier if you included the whiteboard drawing guy.

The Seven UPS one would be funnier if you included the whiteboard drawing guy.

That's a commercial right? To be honest, I watch like zero tv. Only video games and movies. Only. :mad: :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"