I want to kill myself.

Super_Ludacris said:
Like Rock music, white people have taken the word Snap from us and watered it down. But instead of a number of decades you've done it in a number of posts

What did snap mean before it became mainstream?

LexCorp said:
What did snap mean before it became mainstream?

Pretty much the same way it's used now to express something of awe or suprise. It's instead of sayinf Oh ****!, you'd just say Oh Snap!

It means I will attack and you don't want that.

how awful that we stole your words. do you want me to change your nappy for you?

Not really, you watch two people get into a cuss fight and if someone comes back at them you as the third person can say oh snap. Or if a fine girl walks by you can look at her and be like "Oh snap". It's like another word for saying "ooooh" or "daaayum"

Super_Ludacris said:
Not really, you watch two people get into a cuss fight and if someone comes back at them you as the third person can say oh snap. Or if a fine girl walks by you can look at her and be like "Oh snap". It's like another word for saying "ooooh" or "daaayum"

Daaayum....I like that one. I also like the phrase "Oh I say!"

My Hype Homies: TheEther, Hunter_Rider, J Playa, Jolie_Mendez, BaK, Avidreader, Serene, Erzengel, J Alba's Stalker, Erundur, darkdonnie, BoyscouT.............Free BK and Nuk Nuk!

"If He Dies, Then He Dies"
:D
IVAN DRAGO

Spider-Face said:
hey what just happened then? did the server break?!

Yeah I had that to. The database went down for a few minutes!! :mad:

Spider-Face said:
My Hype Homies: TheEther, Hunter_Rider, J Playa, Jolie_Mendez, BaK, Avidreader, Serene, Erzengel, J Alba's Stalker, Erundur, darkdonnie, BoyscouT.............Free BK and Nuk Nuk!

ehuue

Lucy in the sky said:
I love the hype. i don't think you could love it in another sense though. If you can tell me how?

Knowing Americans...and some people on the Hype...i guess...do incecent things on the computer while the SHH website is on?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"