The Dark Knight i will trade anyone (Gotham Times & Swag Exchange)

Status
Not open for further replies.

teenyhd

Civilian
Reaction score
one copy of my 2nd ed. gotham times for a 1st ed. !

I got a 1st edition I'll spare.

AzBat

I want both. Anyone got some spares there willing to give to a good fella?

I would be more than willing to trade a first edition copy for a second edition copy.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

do u have pictures? (sorry bad experience once not here but still)

do u have pictures? (sorry bad experience once not here but still)

I don't have my camera. I broke the LCD and sent it to Kodak today to get repaired. But I do have references from here...

bowser
gotskate
shadowofthebat

I've sent them 1st edition Gotham Times last December or so. IM them and ask. Also, check my eBay feedback(username: AzBat).

AzBat

ding ding ding we gotta winner folks
Az it'll be in the mail Saturday

ok az he is closer haha i gotta go with that in fact i think grid and I saw each other at said IMax event

lucky SOB i got mine from a moderetly attractive usher

ok az he is closer haha i gotta go with that in fact i think grid and I saw each other at said IMax event

lucky SOB i got mine from a moderetly attractive usher

OK, if anybody is wanting to trade papers, looks like I have an extra.

AzBat

ugh sorry man I just like knowing its closer plus it saves on postage :) am still ooking at ur ebay accoutn though very impressive fellows and ladies I believe in Azbat to deliver fast and safely the goods promised.

I just got my second edition today. I never did get the first one. :(

I am willing to trade a Harvey Dent shirt for a Joker card. But I wanna see a pic of the card first.

I'll trade anyone a copy of my 1st edition for a copy of the 2nd edition...I have almost all my copies left, and would be willing to do up to 5 or so trades to the same or different people...I have a few friends who will want a copy of the 2nd edition, so yeah, up to 5 trades..

PM me if interested.

is it too soon to be trading? do we know yet who is and who isn't going to get the 2nd edtition? if so, and i'm just out of it, please inform me.

My guess is only those who got onto the Harvey Dent site will get them, much as only us who got on the Joker site got the first prints.

My guess is only those who got onto the Harvey Dent site will get them, much as only us who got on the Joker site got the first prints.
I hope that's the case. If not I'll beg anyone for a copy of the second gotham times.

i would think so too. at least i hope so. but i'm thinking that maybe this time they're just giving it to people who were at the dent mobile campaigns and that maybe signed the petition there.

I didn't get ANY mail yesterday. So I'm hoping when I wake up I'll have an envelope.

i didn't submit mine photo in until about 2 am on the 26th. so if i get anything, it prob wont be for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"