The Dark Knight If They Made a Collectors Edition with All the Swag

Patty

this is an OUTRAGE!
Reaction score
Would you buy it?

I dont mean like the bowling ball, but everything within reason that has been with the virals so far (the fake IDs, the Gotham Times, the Vandalized GT, maybe a fake cell phone, a Harvey Dent button, etc.)

I mean maybe for $100 and you get a suitcase (like how the "Bladerunner" S.E. came) with all the viral swag that they could feasibly fit in there, or maybe even the "best of the best" stuff that came with the virals.

Lets just say it's $100 for such a collectors edition DVD. Would you pay for that, or just buy the regular DVD for $20 or whatever the retail price is gonna be for the regular dvd?

It would heavily depend on the swag in itself. There's some swag I'm not too hopped up over, like the dent stuff, because I have enough, but more Joker stuff would be cool. Or if it had a vandalized GT, something none of us got but would be awesome to have in hand. I'd love that, so yeah, it all depends on the type of swag.

I don't think I would buy it

But what they should do is have a section on the DVD that outlines the virals with interviews with the people behind them.

It would heavily depend on the swag in itself. There's some swag I'm not too hopped up over, like the dent stuff, because I have enough, but more Joker stuff would be cool. Or if it had a vandalized GT, something none of us got but would be awesome to have in hand. I'd love that, so yeah, it all depends on the type of swag.

Since Im pretty sure they aint gonna do it (studios usually could give a S**t about the viral marketing) well just say you get to pick yer "dream swag" for it.

For me, it would pretty much be ALL Joker stuff in my "swag bag". :hoboj:

I would love it if they included a Joker Mask with every DVD.

If it doesn't then I wont buy it. I'll be fine with the regular DVD.

You mean like the Jokers goon mask during the robbery or like an actual Joker Joker mask?

I think there will be some sort of collectors edition with SOMETHING. What it will be will be interesting, but movie studios are certainly aware of the collector issues and what they can do, like the various book end or statue edition Lord of the Rings editions or similar. Something from the Virals would make a whole lot of sense and make for a big seller. I think whatever will be included with a special edition will be something that makes it's appearance in the movie though, so that it will have some pull with those who did not know or participate in these viral games.

That being said, I really hope that others here are right and we will get some sort of featurette or something showing these games from the other side since we have seen so much of this side. I am particularly curious to know if we had any impact, by that I mean kind of like the old interactive mystery books, if they planned alternate paths depending on whether or when we called/e-mailed/cracked the code or whatever.

Yeah, it would depend on the kind of swag. I like the buttons, GT editions and the like, and although the only swag I got so far was a Joker card, I think I prefer to get the swag as part of the virals. I feel it's some kind of reward. Call me weirdo, but I think they're more real that way. Something that I buy at the closest Wal-Mart just wouldn't have that same feeling.

A Collector's edition DVD should come with something leading into the next movie, like a BB SE DVD (Holy abbreviations) could've came with replicas of the joker card Gordon hands Batman at the end.

Something simple, yet effective would be appropriate.

Sounds cool I'd buy something like what everyone's describing. Sad though... we're all really bored to be thinking about this, those elections can't come soon enough.

I wouldnt buy it because I already have most of it :hoboj:

If I didn't though I probably would buy it.

Yea but most of us (and the non-viral savvy public) got nothin so itd be a cool little trewat to get the swag along with the movie.

For me,if it wasn't obtained during the virals, it isn't real swag.

I would love a pack of cards with the DVD.

I wouldn't buy a set of all the items... It's way more fun to get the swag yourself.

Cards with a DVD set would be awesome, though!

Well, maybe some of your wishes will come true, since this has been announced:

1.jpg

I would buy the hell out of it, bu I would feel a bit guilty knowing that other people worked hard to get their hands on it.

But then I would remember that the virals never even touched North Dakota, so I'd be OK.

I dunno if I'd buy it, seeing as how I already have all the Dent swag.
But I like that idea of a special edition DVD being released with cards. I'd love for that to happen!

I dunno if I'd buy it, seeing as how I already have all the Dent swag.
But I like that idea of a special edition DVD being released with cards. I'd love for that to happen!

But the Joker Poker is coming out with all the cards, so what about if it came with all the newspapers, crooked cop IDs (From operation: Slipknot), a cell phone (Fake, but the way it looked like when it came with the bowling ball), Flight coupon from Op:SK, buttons for Dents campaign and every other candidate, etc.?

That Poker set is awesome but it's gotta be expensive. Regular poker sets run for a lot so this thing'll probably cost a few pennies. Now to learn Poker...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"