I won talent show at my college dancing like Michael jackson-going to finals!

After winning this talent contest I'm sure that is something Spider-Bite will become very familiar with.

Seriously dude, not something to be bragging about :cwink: :woot:

I tee it up and Matt punts it through the goal posts. :up:

jag

cool94no5.gif

-TNC

You should have heard the girls when I grabbed my crotch.

I have a bad feeling about this. :han solo: Why isn't there a han smiley? I mean seriously, why not?

Knowing Spider-Bite's beliefs I am far more afraid of his plans to influence politicians than his Michael Jackson like grace.

Knowing Spider-Bite's beliefs I am far more afraid of his plans to influence politicians than his Michael Jackson like grace.

this is why I don't even come here much anymore. Idiots hijacked the hype a while ago.

But worry away man, cause I'm freaking networking, and making all kinds of connections. People are begging me to run for student government. through which I can make connections with the governor and so on.

All these guys can stand alone at their school's dances, if you guys even get accepted by any colleges in the first place. Me? I ain't gotta worry about either.

After winning this talent contest I'm sure that is something Spider-Bite will become very familiar with.

Seriously dude, not something to be bragging about :cwink: :woot:

Brag? You think I need to brag? I danced in front of 500 students and a panel of judges and now I'm on a plaque on display for the whole school. And I found out today that when I win the finals, and I will win the finals, I'm a get a thousand dollars.

But why wouldn't it be something to brag about? It's freaking talent. Am I supposed to be ashamed of having the ability to do something that ALL of America and the world admired? That's like saying a 5th degree black belt should be ashamed that he could kick your ass. Besides half the kids there think I'm immitating Chris Brown or Usher anyways. I bet they are real ashamed of the way they dance.

Yup I'm so ashamed, oh wait, no I'm not.

LOL You losers are so jealous.

Student politicians? And I thought secretary at a music label was a joke position.

As for school dances, besides kids in middle school, does any one give a damn about them?

I don't see the posts as being jealous. I see it more in the lines of mockery since you always make it so damn easy

I wonder if any of you idiots, ever took into consideration the fact that I won for a reason. You make it sound like I came in last place. I couldn't possibly have had a bigger head on my shoulders that night.

You mere pheasants can grovel beneath me if I'm feeling generous one day.

Student politicians? And I thought secretary at a music label was a joke position.

As for school dances, besides kids in middle school, does any one give a damn about them?

I don't see the posts as being jealous. I see it more in the lines of mockery since you always make it so damn easy

Your a god damn liar, who doesn't know his foot from his ass. Student government works directly with the governor to help finance and balance the entire state's college system budget. Unfortnately they are just as corrupt as every other politician. I know them personally now, and I think I can do it without every doing anything unethical.

Dude, you made it clear just now that you never leave the house. A place to go pick up women. Yeah who cares about that?

A thousand dollars towards tuition costs and *****. You guy's need to get out more and figure out how the world around you works. College life is a complete 180 from high school. It's not simmilliar at all, other than learning.

Can you say P-A-R-T-Y?

They could act like adults and say congratulations I"m envious of how easy the ass is coming and the thousand dollars your gonna get. But no the jealous bastards can't stand the fact that I'm so many levels ahead of them, so they scramble with insults I heard back in elementary school for dancing. And then they make it easy to mock them. But I don't want to. Immitating you guys could be bad for the image. And that's coming from the guy who immitated the pedo freak.

Your a god damn liar, who doesn't know his foot from his ass. Student government works directly with the governor to help finance and balance the entire state's college system budget. Unfortnately they are just as corrupt as every other politician. I know them personally now, and I think I can do it without every doing anything unethical.

I was thinking of student council. But it still sounds just as useless. And for the right amount of money, you'll sell out your ethics.

Dude, you made it clear just now that you never leave the house. A place to go pick up women. Yeah who cares about that?

A thousand dollars towards tuition costs and *****. You guy's need to get out more and figure out how the world around you works. College life is a complete 180 from high school. It's not simmilliar at all, other than learning.

Can you say P-A-R-T-Y?

They could act like adults and say congratulations I"m envious of how easy the ass is coming and the thousand dollars your gonna get. But no the jealous bastards can't stand the fact that I'm so many levels ahead of them, so they scramble with insults I heard back in elementary school for dancing. And then they make it easy to mock them. But I don't want to. Immitating you guys could be bad for the image. And that's coming from the guy who immitated the pedo freak.

Try again sugar. Graduated from college 6 years ago, and working in a good job, paying my bills. I'm certainly not going to orgasm because some 20-something won a freaking school talent show or thinks school dances are like so groovy.

The point isn't that people are jealous of you. It's simply that no one on here gives a damn about you.

Okay guys. I'm in college majoring in journalism to try and become a political advisor one day, right. Well my school is having four talent shows from now untill spring, including last night's show.

Well I went up there. As I was approaching the stage the crowd started going nuts knowing who I was. There were hundreds of people. I started dancing and they just went even more nuts. You should have heard the girls when I grabbed my crotch.

And I won first place!! I'm headed to the finals against three other people April 22! My name is on display for the whole school to see. And it was just so freaking awesome!! I can't believe how well I worked the crowd!

Political advisor eh?

I'm moving to Canada. :woot:

i bet the manaquin bird has you beat.

I wonder if any of you idiots, ever took into consideration the fact that I won for a reason. You make it sound like I came in last place. I couldn't possibly have had a bigger head on my shoulders that night.

No offense, but I get the sense that humility is not one of your stronger suits in general.

You mere pheasants can grovel beneath me if I'm feeling generous one day.

More class time, less dancing. :up:

jag

No offense, but I get the sense that humility is not one of your stronger suits in general.

More class time, less dancing. :up:

jag

MMm...pheasants.

Now I'm starving.

Brag? You think I need to brag? I danced in front of 500 students and a panel of judges and now I'm on a plaque on display for the whole school. And I found out today that when I win the finals, and I will win the finals, I'm a get a thousand dollars.

But why wouldn't it be something to brag about? It's freaking talent. Am I supposed to be ashamed of having the ability to do something that ALL of America and the world admired? That's like saying a 5th degree black belt should be ashamed that he could kick your ass. Besides half the kids there think I'm immitating Chris Brown or Usher anyways. I bet they are real ashamed of the way they dance.

Yup I'm so ashamed, oh wait, no I'm not.

LOL You losers are so jealous.

wait, so you're getting cocky about winning a school talent show by imitating an eccentric 80's pop star's moves? seriously, what is this strange fascination with michael jackson? you're an adult who idolizes a mentally disturbed, washed up pop star to the extent that you study and practice his dance moves in your free time. that's just creepy as hell.

Can you say P-A-R-T-Y?

1) if you do end up working in politics after you graduate and eventually run for something, i predict this grotesque infatuation with MJ is gonna come back to bite you in the ass. especially if there's video of you dancing around grabbing your crotch out there.

2) i really don't want to see the type of girls who get all wet over this type of performance.

man, you just make this way too easy. what did you expect when you started this thread? that people would actually think it's cool? that you wouldn't be ridiculed to no end? man, you're naive. i seriously can't believe you're college-age.

What's the deal with the avatars? Anyway, Spider-Bite, after reviewing your posts, I think what you need are spelling lessons. If you win that 1000 bucks, you should invest in a good spell checker. And after that, you should share with the world what it feels like to have Micheal Jackson inside you. That should get you another couple thousand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"