Ichi The Killer

Stuntman Mike

I Spit on you Grave
Reaction score
Has anyone here seen this movie?!?!?

I bought it and I absolutely love it. It and Oldboy are two of my favorite films. The reason I ask is because nobody I know has seen or heard about it.

Yeah i got it on dvd a few years ago, cool film very VERY random

Go to a Anime Convention. Everyone there has seen it at least once, except for me. Never make it around to the 35mm room.

Go to a Anime Convention. Everyone there has seen it at least once, except for me. Never make it around to the 35mm room.

Very good movie. In you love anime and manga, you'll love this film since it's based on a manga.

Yeah, a very messed up and disturbing movie. Then again, most Miike films are.

FYI, there's also an anime version of the movie as well.

I refuse to watch this movie, after watching the trailer!

Why is that?
From the trailer it looks like the movie is just about mindless violence and gore! There has to be a reason for the violence and gore! It cant just be random!!!

From the trailer it looks like the movie is just about mindless violence and gore! There has to be a reason for the violence and gore! It cant just be random!!!

It is quite gory but there is a story to it. Is No Country For Old Men good?

Bloody gore and random violence? I will have to pass.

Bloody gore and random violence? I will have to pass.

Bah, you have to see it its very good, its streaming at crunchyroll.com for those slackers that don't want to buy it (^_^)

Its in my collection, its something to show friends when they think they have seen it all.

It does have a story though, so the violence is not that random lol

im actually a fan of these type of movies but for some reason i didnt like ichi the killer at all . it was way too silly for its own good .

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"