I've just seen the teaser!!!!!!!

James"007"Bond said:
This gunbarrel version is a lot better than bond just walking along, turning left and firing a shot. We now see an emphasis on bond's speed and accuracy in what appears to be in a public toilet. I think its definately better.
Because everything's better in a public toilet.

It was pretty F'in awesome! It has nothing on Pierce's Goldeneye teaser trailer, but it was awesome nonetheless.

Seen said:
Nope. It was Nolan's intention all along. And the trailer was unique. Just like the film. :)

LOL

It was the best comic-book movie yet released.

LOL

Yes it does. The audience will surely get confused. And thus it effects the quality, because it will undoubtedly effect the audience. Synergy

No

Wow, the trailer has great rewatchability, even in French, I don't get bored watching it. Although I thought the same thing about Die Another Day lol

Hawkeye said:
That should silence the Craig haters for good now.

LOL, it won't :rolleyes: :down

Man, I literally CANNOT wait to see this movie, I mean, I can't even stop watching the teaser.

Seen said:
Hmm. I think this will generate the same argument that people used against Batman Begins -- Who cares where it came from?

That is a valid argument.

Did you guys read this?
"According to a report on Film Total, Sony Pictures Netherlands said that the French language video that appeared online following a broadcast on French television - is not the official teaser trailer for the film.

The official teaser trailer will be launched on May 15th (in English language).

In related news, the Finnish website that leaked the teaser poster featuring Daniel Craig as James Bond has pulled the image from its page. No reason was given. "

From Mi6 website;
http://www.mi6.co.uk/news/index.php?itemid=3627

Yeah, I read it. If there's an even better trailer to come, then that's fantastic.

i knew that it look like a fan art poster but it was awsome tho.

A big "oops" by EON? This teaser does nothing to assuage those of us who view Craig as the wrong choice for Bond. It's ok as far as teasers go, but the "gun barrel" shot was pathetic (in the bathroom?), and the final shot of Rubble, er...Craig in the tux was truly hilarious. He looks simply terrible. Definitely a fish out of water.

Luckily, pretty much everyone disagrees with you, and therefore it is decidedly "your problem".

I was counting you amongst the "pretty much nobody" minority implied in my previous post.

Ouch! "pretty much nobody"?? I'm Two-Face! my mind can change :D

Thot said:
A big "oops" by EON? This teaser does nothing to assuage those of us who view Craig as the wrong choice for Bond. It's ok as far as teasers go, but the "gun barrel" shot was pathetic (in the bathroom?), and the final shot of Rubble, er...Craig in the tux was truly hilarious. He looks simply terrible. Definitely a fish out of water.

PMSL !!

"Barney Rubble " !!!!!!!!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"