*IDEA* Best Spiderman 3 Movie Fan-Manip Poll On Main Website

7alex

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey guys, i had an interesting idea for something on the main website. Since the Spiderman 3 forum has a thread about Manips, i thought it would be a cool idea if the admins took the best fan made Spiderman 3 MOVIE POSTERS (not regular character manips) and then people could poll vote on who's is the best on the main site. I think that would make the website a bit more fan interactive. If you don't like the idea then you can lock up this topic. thanks alot.

:up:

You should have this moved to the Spidey forum for better responses. :up:

edit: Or Tech Support. ;)

WTF! im sure i posted in here once but its not here.

Anyway i said

Would be a bad idea all the dumb kids would be going "Wow new spiderman poster!!!! OMG!!" and not read that its fan made and it would be posted around the net and what not, just like the fake trailers...

I guess you are right. Its not such a good idea, but lets see what others have to say before we lock this one up.

7alex said:
Hey guys, i had an interesting idea for something on the main website. Since the Spiderman 3 forum has a thread about Manips, i thought it would be a cool idea if the admins took the best fan made Spiderman 3 MOVIE POSTERS (not regular character manips) and then people could poll vote on who's is the best on the main site. I think that would make the website a bit more fan interactive. If you don't like the idea then you can lock up this topic. thanks alot.

:up:
I don't like it, and I will lock it up!

!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"