If Marvel had a Reverse Gender-Earth???

mybotisgone

Civilian
Reaction score
If Marvel had a Reverse Gender-Earth??? And we all know that Marvel don't. At lest DC has that one up on Marvel on that. :cwink: But what would it be like? And what would there names be like? :huh:

Iron-Woman.

Mr. Marvel.

I got it...The Thing would be....The Thing!

In one of the Millenial Visions books from a few years back they did one of these....there was a picture of Wonderman and Powerfist as girls, they went unnamed because they would have (presumably been) Wonder Woman and Power Girl. tee Hee.

also in either tha same year or the year before's X-men Millenial Visions they did the same thing....there was a Male Rogue, A Female Wolverine, a Female nightcrawler....and a couple others...I can't remember who....

Threads this epic should not be forgotten.

Mrs. Fantastic and her husband Invisible Man. Pamela Parker and her husband Matt James Watson.:woot:

Impy the impossible Woman.

Private America (Because A Woman would never get promoted to Captain)

Mastermind and his mother Lady Mastermind

Galactus.....with boobs.....those would be huge.

Banshee would finally be named properly

All who know fear will burn at the touch of Woman-Thing

Marvel had Mantra. If anyone remembers her? Man, After Marvel bought Malibu Comics Marvel killed her character off real fast. Mike Barr still cusses out Marvel over what they did to his character.

Show me a 4 year old that knows better and I'll show you the door. :o

Isn't the M2 universe close enough? Not all genders are switch, but most of them are.

In one of the Millenial Visions books from a few years back they did one of these....there was a picture of Wonderman and Powerfist as girls, they went unnamed because they would have (presumably been) Wonder Woman and Power Girl. tee Hee.

also in either tha same year or the year before's X-men Millenial Visions they did the same thing....there was a Male Rogue, A Female Wolverine, a Female nightcrawler....and a couple others...I can't remember who....

Why wouldn't Powerfist still be... Powerfist?:huh:

No decent woman can have FIST in her name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"