If Raimi goes to The Hobbit...howabout Peter Jackson for Spider-Man 4???

Discussion in 'Spider-Man Sequels' started by Advanced Dark, Jan 28, 2007.

1. supermarvelman Registered

I could see Jackson doing a good Wonder Woman movie. He should do a Thor movie set in Asgard, kinda like a prequal to Avengers, if they ever make it, like how Ironman would probably be considered a prequal.

2. Odametal Registered

Unfortunally we might never see a movie about the Avengers. I'm not a big fan of the group so I really don't know about all the members of the team, bit if the Hulk was an Avenger he have to be out of the movie, because The Hulk is developed by Universal, while a Avenger movie would be done in Paramount.
    Its not impossible, but very hard to happen.

3. jimmylace Registered

has anyone actually READ camerons scriptment?!! it read like "the crow" with spidey f-ing and blinding. It was cool, but it just wasn't spider-man.
    Cameron would be a bad choice....you'd need someone with more "tender" sensibilites....like Spielberg or Ron Howard

4. Visionary Registered

I like the idea of Ron Howard directing SM4. That's a damn good choice.