If The Script is directed right. This movie will be good!

Zartan is the major player in THE DOCTOR / Commanders plan that we find out at the end of the movie.... He is not in the movie long, but he has the final shot in the movie...They do not explain how he looks all it says is a Brilliant, but vicious looking man... He does want money like the Zartan we know and he cracks his knuckles a lot.......

How the movie ends is that Zartan is in place as the president of the US.. Cobra does something to him... A lot may sound bad how I say it, but it all is actually good....

Zartan, eh? Kind of funny how Stephen Sommers is making a Tarzan movie after this...

Kind of sucks Zartan is going to have such a small part, but it sounds like it's an important piece. I am mostly curious to see how he looks.

The president? I hope that means the classic rubber mask/disguise and not "Zartan for President!" :csad::p

Being a huge joe fan, my biggest fear is this will be more like Rush Hour than an all out action movie.

Sommers is directing, of all his flaws that's one thing you wouldn't have to worry about lol.

I'm probably in the minority, but I think for a movie like G.I.Joe, what it's basically about, I think they picked the right guy to do a decent job.

I'm not a hardcore G.I.Joe fan, I just liked it when I was a kid, and I didn't mind Sommer's first Mummy (but I hated the 2nd and thought Van Helsing had some good action moments), so I understand how some are freakin' out...but yeah, I think if he did as good a job on this as he did the FIRST mummy, and just make it be at least a half-decent script with just tons of action I'll be happy.

If they made a script based purely in the goal to be creative and present something without thinking of the audience or profit it would maybe turn into a fun action movie worth seeing.

can u expalin what the hell those power suits/purpose to the story

Sommers is directing, of all his flaws that's one thing you wouldn't have to worry about lol.

I'm probably in the minority, but I think for a movie like G.I.Joe, what it's basically about, I think they picked the right guy to do a decent job.

I'm not a hardcore G.I.Joe fan, I just liked it when I was a kid, and I didn't mind Sommer's first Mummy (but I hated the 2nd and thought Van Helsing had some good action moments), so I understand how some are freakin' out...but yeah, I think if he did as good a job on this as he did the FIRST mummy, and just make it be at least a half-decent script with just tons of action I'll be happy.

Feel the same way about Sommer's movies, they all had some decent action scenes and I feel he can do a good job, its just that I hope that it says away from the humor that he tends to put in his movies

I don't mind the humor as long as it's within reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"