If WWH beats The Sentry no more debate for the hulk

He did, I was impressed. Hercules is suppose to be stronger physically than even Thor...and Hulk (usually, not always). So, I guess they stopped underwriting him.

save for Hercules stength has a limit[as does thor], Hulk strength increases the more pissed off he gets ofcourse. Oh and Hulks been beating on the likes of Thor since the 60s.

thread shouldent be here,theirs a great place for deabte such as this.

save for Hercules stength has a limit[as does thor], Hulk strength increases the more pissed off he gets ofcourse. Oh and Hulks been beating on the likes of Thor since the 60s.
Thor's been doing much the same.

Hercules was trying to help him. Surfer was letting Hulk destroy his obedience slug so he could free the other slaves. Strange was trying to rid his body of Zom.

Really, DevilHulk, read what you post....hell, the Hercules fight actually has dialogue in your own pic that contradicts your point.

So, basically, he beat Wolverine and Black Bolt (but we don't know how).

He also somehow managed to reach into the astral plane to convienietly crush Dr. Strange's hands... i guess if i get REAL REAL mad, i can reach into the astral plane too. :yay:

He also somehow managed to reach into the astral plane to convienietly crush Dr. Strange's hands... i guess if i get REAL REAL mad, i can reach into the astral plane too. :yay:
Marvel violated their motto. What happens in the Astral Plane, stays in the Astral Plane.

Once, I got so angry that I danced myself onto the astral plane.

What, I dance when I'm angry. Shut up. :cmad:

The fight against the Surfer was also 5 on 1 against a weakened Surfer.

Well, he can punch through time. :o

I'd be inclined to agree with the hulk-fanboyism IF almost everybody that's fought the Hulk since WWH started hasn't been making the most amateur mistakes. I've made peace with the fact that Hulk is just supposed to smash things this summer w/ minimal intelligent/strategic opposition.

If someone else had punched a time storm, it would have been a great feat of power, but since he's the hulk...is ****, right ? :cwink:

No, it would be an incredibly ridiculous feat for anybody who did not have some sort of time related powers and would probably be ridiculous even then.

Just a moment, are you maybe saying that the hulk did not beat Silver Surfer, Hercules and Strange/Zom ? :wow:
Yeah. It doesn't count if they don't fight back. Hercules didn't want to fight Hulk, he even says in the scan "stop, I'm trying to help you". Strange was trying to get Zom out of his body because he was killing innocent bystanders. Surfer wanted Hulk to destroy his obedience disc so he could regain his full strength and free the prisoners. Read the goddamn comics next time, huh.

My grandma could beat Batman if he didn't fight back, it doesn't mean my grandma is more powerful than Batman.

Just a moment, are you maybe saying that the hulk did not beat Silver Surfer, Hercules and Strange/Zom ? :wow:

Dude the Siler Surfer wasn't fighting the Hulk, he was letting the Hulk smash him so the obedience disc could be destroyed and Noring could regain his power. Hercules wasn't fighting the Hulk either, he was standing there and trying to convince the Hulk to stop fighting and listen to him, and Strange/Zom only got beat because Strange stopped and tried to rid his body of Zom, instead of fighting the Hulk. The only legitimate claim is that the Hulk exploited an oportunity presented to him by Strange/Zom, but that doesn't mean the Hulk is more powerful then the Strange/Zom combination... and it was a crippled Doctor Strange through some seriously stupid writting. The Hulk at no point during WWH has faced Doctor Strange proper.

Still have no clue why Zom/Strange chose to physically fight the Hulk in the 1st place

Everyone knows about the crap DC, deservedly, gets for having Superboy-Prime punch "The walls of reality", yet this s**t slides?
When did this go down?

I don't recall. I think it was in a storyline where The Hulk was stuck in some parallel dimension or something.

The fight against the Surfer was also 5 on 1 against a weakened Surfer.
As DH pointed out, Hulk was weakened too but that aside, Hulk, in the past, has at the least stalemated Surfer before if not beaten him (that is, had the edge).

No doubt that Strange/Zom was beating the Hulk, but just the fact that Hulk was still lasting says something and who knows what would have happened had the fight continued.

And the way Hulk beat Strange/Zom is who this WWH is, he takes every advantage that he gets. I don't see this WWH as just a 'muscles/strength and nothing else' character.

I know Strange had reservations bout 'porting Hulk to another dimension but why would Zom run in there with mace-fists? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"