If you are/were single, where did you go to meet the opposite sex?

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
The average place is the cliche bar or nightclub, but was there ever another hunting ground you utilized or still do currently? I confess the Borders or Barnes and Noble were places I would go to talk to females if I saw one remotely cute, but then again if they're there to read it can just be a dead end. When me and my boys in school would go to places like Gamequest, mini-golf, go-karting and the like, that was probably the more common. All good clean fun, of course. :o

Hot or Not.com

Seriously. I was sad and desperate, but ended up meeting my husband there. :csad: :woot:

lol, my friends bring home chicks that they like, introduce us, then they fall in love with me. That's been the pattern.

That and both being regulars at coffee shops.

Her friend felt sorry for her because she liked me but was to shy to say, so she 'unwillingly' hooked us up.

Well, I met my wife through kink-related friends and activities, but I doubt most people wanna go that route. :D When I was dating and single prior to that, though, I would just meet women wherever; the bookstore, concerts, bike riding groups, through friends. I got to a point where I absolutely forbid all of my friends and family from purposefully setting me up with girls, though...they always found the worst possible dates for me. I never met a woman who was good for more than a few hours worth of fun in a bar, though.

jag

I've been volunteering and this one guy is really working it to meet someone. He asked me what my favorite color was and where did I go shopping for clothes/ :huh: He's new in town, about 9 months and he's Indian. But still, slow your roll, we just met that morning and he even asked about my family...who cares about those people...lol.

Most of the guys in the past that I've dated have been through, school, work and friends.

But if I were looking I think that would be the way I'd like to go, volunteering at a museum, art gallery, theater,etc.

If you're looking for someone to **** for the night, you go to a club/bar. You're looking for something serious, you go anyplace else.

I've been volunteering and this one guy is really working it to meet someone. He asked me what my favorite color was and where did I go shopping for clothes/ :huh: He's new in town, about 9 months and he's Indian. But still, slow your roll, we just met that morning and he even asked about my family...who cares about those people...lol.
Seriously how old is this clown?

Erz: Hi.
Tzar: Hello.
Erz: How are you?
Tzar: Fine.
Erz: So do you like stuff?

I don't think I've ever asked any girl what their favorite color is?

:huh:

How about this very thread?

I'm open to ladies, and men who look like ladies.
Any takers?

How about this very thread?

I'm open to ladies, and men who look like ladies.
Any takers?

Someone get Deathlock2000 on the line and hook odlin up, aight? :up:

jag

Any damn place. Any place you see a cute chick, and have the confidence to go say hey, that's the place. There isn't a special meeting ground for females in heat.

Any damn place. Any place you see a cute chick, and have the confidence to go say hey, that's the place. There isn't a special meeting ground for females in heat.

Everybody has confidence at the bar or at a club. I mean a place where you actually have to put yourself out there without a fail safe.

So my friend who's a girl, and has a boyfriend, went to the bookstore... a guy walked up to her, holding "Dating for Dummies" said "Hey, you come here often? What's your sign?"

That was pretty hilarious... it might be a cool icebreaker, cuz it's funny...

School or work. I hate club chicks. They are nice to look at but I dont trust em, not even long enough to screw em.

So my friend who's a girl, and has a boyfriend, went to the bookstore... a guy walked up to her, holding "Dating for Dummies" said "Hey, you come here often? What's your sign?"

That was pretty hilarious... it might be a cool icebreaker, cuz it's funny...

I am going to most def. try that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"