If you are/were single, where did you go to meet the opposite sex?

The Hype...

Dark alleys...

Swedin...

You know, the usual. :huh:

Yeah, yeah, yeah we all go to clubs and what-not but at the end of the day most people you end up dating are either school mates and/or co-workers. When you're in school 99.9 % of the people you date are fellow classmates. Then, once you finally finish school you'll hook up with a co-worker or a friend of a co-worker. I think hooking up with people outside of school and/or work is like the minority.

Sweden. That didn't work, because they all kept demanding money.

I tried Colombia next, but I nearly got shot by the drug lords.

And so, I'm still swingin single.

Yeah, yeah, yeah we all go to clubs and what-not but at the end of the day most people you end up dating are either school mates and/or co-workers. When you're in school 99.9 % of the people you date are fellow classmates. Then, once you finally finish school you'll hook up with a co-worker or a friend of a co-worker. I think hooking up with people outside of school and/or work is like the minority.

What hope is there for us lazy bums who are out of school and don't work?

Does people really meet new people on bars, coffes and places?

Weird place America.

LadiesMan217.

Seriously how old is this clown?

Erz: Hi.
Tzar: Hello.
Erz: How are you?
Tzar: Fine.
Erz: So do you like stuff?

I don't think I've ever asked any girl what their favorite color is?

:huh:

I know I feel bad for the guy. I believe he's a college graduate, he's great to talk to, smart and funny, he's just not into music and isn't really up on pop culture. I think he wanted me to go to the movies with him. I hope he finds someone soon, that kind of desperation can be dangerous. :cwink: :dry:

anybody know any good sites for mail order brides?

anybody know any good sites for mail order brides?

Just make sure you tell them you're a white computer programmer that loves asian cuisine. You'll clean up.

I'm paying for them, I shouldn't have to tell them ****. Just get over here and pleasure me!

Anywhere where people go. No big secret.

What are some people's favorite pick ice breakers?

knock her out, tie her up, stick her in the back seat of your car and drive off.

That's always been my favourite.

That's not really a Ice Breaker. Try asking mysteriously if she is about a size 14 first. Then do what you said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"