• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

If you buy a girl a drink, aren't you supposed to at least get a dance out of it?

Ahhhhh now I get ya.

Well, you can understand why i can't be arsed to go to the gym any more right?

Congrats on the hard work man. I engineer projects and due to the recent decline in able bodied individuals I spent two weeks out at a job site helping out. I never thought I would miss my cubicle at work so much. I even bought a plant and hung a pic of my and my gf up hah

Like, seriously. And no, I'm not talking about a lap dance. I'm talking about out on the dance floor, shaking your booty to Juvenile.

What the freaking hell?

No, you should never buy a girl a drink, at least one you just met. Have her buy you one.

Twice I have, but if I'm out with some friends and I want to dance then that's all that will happen. Buying a girl a drink and having a good time is not a waste of time when I am getting what I want. I would much rather be with a sober chick than a drunk girl anyway, so they can go ahead and "steal all my action"

I don't understand. If all you want is to dance with girls, then frankly buying them drinks is stupid. Most of those chicks at club will dance with any dude that can cut a rug.:huh:

you are not obligated to get a dance. only time you buy a girl a drink (that you havent started talking to yet/ arent playng drinking games with) as a form of approach, is when you're very very good looking or trying to look like a rich G.

pretty much dont buy girls drinks bc a) there are tons of guys that do that and b) with all this pua craze (which i hate since it used to be cool back in the day) other guys have stepped their game up and it's even harder these days to not look like the rest of guy buying for their attention.

if anything, do what me and my boys got the last tiem we went out to the bar....have her buy you a drink ;) seriously though...dont buy her drinks.

I don't understand. If all you want is to dance with girls, then frankly buying them drinks is stupid. Most of those chicks at club will dance with any dude that can cut a rug.:huh:

Maybe that's part of the problem...maybe he couldn't dance :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"