• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you buy a girl a drink, aren't you supposed to at least get a dance out of it?

I don't dance, so I'd really be looking for something else as a reimbursement.

Seriously though, I don't believe that any girl owes a guy anything after being bought a drink. Especially on her birthday.

I wonder if buying her a drink can get you a high five...?

I'm going to have to say that if the girl has had quite a few complimentary drinks already you could get a lot more than just a high five. I see those types of girls walk down the street or come in and use the rest room where I work all the time when there's warmer weather.

I don't dance, so I'd really be looking for something else as a reimbursement.

Seriously though, I don't believe that any girl owes a guy anything after being bought a drink. Especially on her birthday.
except for a thank you

I dont buy girls drinks...they got their own money!!

Hahah, a drink guarantees nothing.

Now if you buy her dinner, you better at least get to grab a tit or something.

It's a girl I somewhat know from work. I saw her, she gave me a big hug, told me it was her birthday, and I offered to buy her a drink. She grabbed me and led me to the bar, ordered the drinks, we drank, and when I later asked her if she wanted to dance, she said no and walked away.

Wasn't even (really) trying to hit on her. Just saw someone I knew and was looking to have some fun.

You were obviously hoping for more after dancing with her, don't try to lie, otherwise you wouldn't have made a thread about it. That said, the girl was drunk and just in a happy, flirty mood because it was her birthday. Probably had a bunch of other guys buy her drinks that night, plus things would've been really awkward at work if things worked out that night between you two. So in the end you're better off and you learned a valuable lesson, just because you bought a girl a drink doesn't mean anything's going to happen, probably best to just use that cash on another drink for yourself, so the ugly girl still at the bar at closing, starts looking decent enough to take home.

Man, you ain't pimp 'till you get your high five on with a chick at the bar.

Hahah, a drink guarantees nothing.
I agree. If you buy them a drink the only thing it guarentees is them getting a free drink. You're better off talking to them first, or if they ask for a drink, make it a 'quid pro quo'. Make them earn a drink, you aren't the free money tree, quit acting like one.

Man, you ain't pimp 'till you get your high five on with a chick at the bar.

And the chick at the bar is the waitress. And she high-fives you right before you pay your bill and give her her tip. Hell to the yeah.

AMIRITE?

I always laugh at how the drink is the default thing dudes do at bars or clubs in order to get attention. You don't think every other mother****er there isn't doing the same thing? I know people hate to go out of their comfort zone in these joints, but sometimes you just gotta.

I always laugh at how the drink is the default thing dudes do at bars or clubs in order to get attention. You don't think every other mother****er there isn't doing the same thing?

It also amuses me that some of those men expect that one drink will = sex. $3-10 for a one night stand? Yikes.

It also amuses me that some of those men expect that one drink will = sex. $3-10 for a one night stand? Yikes.
It is funny. If the girl isn't a ****e why to people think they can buy their attention:huh:. Or, moreover, why would you want a girl who bends over at the first sign of a free drink.

Like, seriously. And no, I'm not talking about a lap dance. I'm talking about out on the dance floor, shaking your booty to Juvenile.

What the freaking hell?

Um no. If you buy a girl a drink, you're a chump who has no business at all even thinking about inserting your penis into her.

Try talking to the girl for about 5 minutes as opposed to the first thing out of your mouth being, "can i get you a drink?" That will probably surprise the **** out of her so she has no choice but to see what you're about.

It's a girl I somewhat know from work. I saw her, she gave me a big hug, told me it was her birthday, and I offered to buy her a drink. She grabbed me and led me to the bar, ordered the drinks, we drank, and when I later asked her if she wanted to dance, she said no and walked away.

Wasn't even (really) trying to hit on her. Just saw someone I knew and was looking to have some fun.

You got played son. She saw you and all she saw was a free drink.

Or, it was her birthday and she expected that he was just doing it to be nice :o

Nah, that chick totally played his ass for a free drink. I see it all the time at the clubs. I doubt it was even her birthday.

this is a funny thread. What's really funny is whenever I would go to bars and a chick would just randomly buy me a drink, I'd feel some sort of obligation to at least talk to her or dance or something. Funny how that works....

Well where I'm from, sometimes it does work!

I hate the guys in pubs or clubs who are flashing the cash buying drinks for loads of girls and then think they are the mutts nuts. I just think "You're a idiot mate, do you think them girls would look at you twice if you weren't buying them drinks?". I've been tempted so many times to just rob people like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"