The Official Step by Step dating guide

That's lame, you'd have to come up with something mean and clever to say to her. I'll think about it.

If she says "You're beneath me." you could say "My favourite position".

If she says "I'm out of your league." you should make a joke about Major League Baseball and then lead into a joke about second base. Just an example, and a badly done one:

"Ah, you see, when you say "league" I think of baseball, and that just makes me think about you. And me. And second base."

:dry:

Just go to a bookstore already. Either the girls that work there or the ones reading the books. Go up to one and discuss a book.

"Sooo... Sartre's Nausea, huh... what'd you think of his exploration of Existentialist themes?"

If she says "I'm out of your league." you should make a joke about Major League Baseball and then lead into a joke about second base. Just an example, and a badly done one:

"Ah, you see, when you say "league" I think of baseball, and that just makes me think about you. And me. And second base."

That's horrible. Why don't you try next time?

*Prints post for future reference*

"Sooo... Sartre's Nausea, huh... what'd you think of his exploration of Existentialist themes?"

That would actually work if she's reading something and you have some knowledge of it.

That's horrible. Why don't you try next time?

Um, I already said it was a terrible example. Now don't talk to me, you worthless piece of ****ed up, gender-confused backwater filth:down

You don't have the mental capacity to read and understand my ****ing amazing, brilliant, unimpeachable posts, let alone comment on them. Let alone insult them.

Go back to speaking in grunts and monosyllables. Because here's the thing: I really, really think it suits you.

:down

jk

I just expected better from you that's all.

I want you to try your best, because I know you have it in you.

8643f.jpg

I just expected better from you that's all.

I want you to try your best, because I know you have it in you.

8643f.jpg

That guy reminds me of a tight-pantsed version of Iron Eyes Cody:dry:

ironeyes.jpg

His pants were already tight. :cmad:

Um, noooo, they had to fake the tear, remember?

Seriously, if his pants were so tight, he could have mustered one up.
Trust me, it is in this area that I have experience.

Um, noooo, they had to fake the tear, remember?

Seriously, if his pants were so tight, he could have mustered one up.
Trust me, it is in this area that I have experience.

He wasn't even a ****ing Native American!

Damn it's been awhile since i've seen the chipmunks, used to be one of my favorite shows on Nickelodean back in the day.

Damn it's been awhile since i've seen the chipmunks, used to be one of my favorite shows on Nickelodean back in the day.

I actually put this in the wrong thread, but I guess it relates. Dance with girls if you want some ass. Even if it is rodent.

I got laid thanks to this thread. Thanks KaineDamo!

The art of seduction is not on par with Quantum Mechanics. It is merely of understanding human behavior.

I've never needed advice or reading material to accomplish the feat of 'sleeping' with a woman. It's relatively straightforward and managable if you are willing to take risks. In fact, half of the approach is elementary, so long as you show up well-groomed and well-dressed.

The female is a social creature. The confident and outgoing male will always have the advantage. So if you're not confident or social, may I suggest you deceive your prey and level the field? Play them into believing you are someone else.

Before jumping into hell feet first, develop an approach. Don't just walk in and intoduce yourself. Study the individual and then modifiy your introduction to the type. For instance, don't walk up to an educated woman and establish yourself as an empty-headed thug or musclehead or cocky S.O.B.

If you're able to get their name and get the person to talk about themself, then you're in. The rest resides on you [alone] NOT to screw it up. Be persistent but not aggressive.

Be mysterious, cunning, dark, confident, etc. whatever you need to be in order to cross that seemingly impossible line... do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"