If you could do anything in the world right now, what would it be?

Wow sucks for you.

Just make sure you don't screw up the space time continuum for everyone else.

Don't worry, my exceedingly less than capable hands won't be going anywhere near the space/time continuum.

Thanks all but all I can do is just prey and hope God heals him. Everything happenings according to God's plain; so who am I to question God? He must have bigger plains for my father. God says he will never give us more then we can bare and by prayer I have been getting through this very easily.

I thought of a new one, I would like to play 100 bottles of beer on the wall with my friends, USING ACTUAL BEER!

Thanks all but all I can do is just prey and hope God heals him. Everything happenings according to God's plain; so who am I to question God? He must have bigger plains for my father. God says he will never give us more then we can bare and by prayer I have been getting through this very easily.
When I was in the 8th Grade, my father Had a Heart Attack that led him to have a quintuple Bypass Surgery, at the same time, my mother had Breast Cancer and was undergoing Chemo Therapy.

As bad as it may sound, I believe that what my parents went though, while painful for them, was a trial for all of us. How many 8th graders have to take care of their family like I had to? I hope this is a little comfort for you. It is a trial for you just is for your father.

erase all the bad writers from hollywood

I would want to relive my life over again with the knowledge I have now.

***redacted***

Last edited:
If you could do anything in the world right now, what would it be?
get a lot of money (don't care how) to fix my damn teeth! :hehe:

I'd just fast forward a little bit, save myself my work load I got a for a while ahead, move city, & marry my GF

Last edited:
Someone needs to go watch Click :) You might be talked out of it.

I would join the Hype earlier.. so I could have a lot of posts and brag around about it, like top posters do

:facepalm

If that was aimed at me.....I'm very sad that I don't have my old post count......because my avy used to be big :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hames
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"