Lets Rule the World

Flexo said:
Remember, remember, the fifth of November, The gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

it's not November it's Easter

Abaddon said:
What would you do if you ruled the world?:confused:
Rule w/ an iron fist. We would have order, peace, happiness. . . etc, and if anyone tried to usurp my authority, I'd eliminate us all, and let Nature/God restart the process.

Incidently, I would pull an Emporer Caligula or Claudius (can't remember which one.) and make vibrant thoroughbred's Generals in certain sectors to humiliate people who planned insurrections. This would almost never happen though because people wouldn't want to rebel; my world is paradisaic.

I think if I ruled the world,I'd free all my sons.:o
Isn't this sentence from a song?

Tsunulia said:
it's not November it's Easter

Shhh... I couldn't think of anything that went with bunny. :(

Flexo said:
Shhh... I couldn't think of anything that went with bunny. :(

hunny
funny
runny
sunny
...um
i can't think of any more :(

Alpha and Omega said:
Rule w/ an iron fist. We would have order, peace, happiness. . . etc, and if anyone tried to usurp my authority, I'd eliminate us all, and let Nature/God restart the process.

Incidently, I would pull an Emporer Caligula or Claudius (can't remember which one.) and make vibrant thoroughbred's Generals in certain sectors to humiliate people who planned insurrections. This would almost never happen though because people wouldn't want to rebel; my world is paradisaic.

Impossible,I'm afraid.

Isn't this sentence from a song?

Yes.

No desire, I have enough problems keeping my life in order. So I suppose there would be alot of appointing of postions and delegating of authority. I would then rest sit back and reap the benefits.

I know pretty dull.

Too lazy and too irresponsible for such a task. No thanks. Unless I can just do the bossing around and let others do all the work.

i'd abolish land ownership. then i'd set up system were by there would be massively varied laws for different areas. people would have free travel to any place. so they would live with the consequenses of any law they chose to live by. areas would change in size to meet demand. so if you wanted to live somewhere where murder was legal you could at the risk of being murdered yourself.

If I ruled the world, I'd rid us of that most evil, heinous, God-hating "medical procedure" of all:

Breast Reduction. It is a blight that is taking our world down to the depths of despair.

Danalys said:
i'd abolish land ownership. then i'd set up system were by there would be massively varied laws for different areas. people would have free travel to any place. so they would live with the consequenses of any law they chose to live by. areas would change in size to meet demand. so if you wanted to live somewhere where murder was legal you could at the risk of being murdered yourself.

what if youre just traveling through one of the places that allow murder?:confused:

the law of that land stands. best to be careful where you travel to.

- Any nation that attacked another nation would be instantly vaporized.

- Only empirically provable and reproducable facts would be taught in public schools.

- You would have to take a training course, pass a battery of tests and earn a license in order to procreate, since creating a human life out of nothing is way more intense than just owning and operating a vehicle or owning a gun.

- Through re-education, sex and nudity in art would no longer be anywhere near as taboo/shameful/restricted as violence.

- The Global Anthem would be the note "A". Once a year every single adult on the planet would be called upon to take an instrument and to play the note "A" as loud as possible for one hour. There would also be massive government amplification systems set up so that the entire planet would be awash in a droning, global "A" for one hour.

- At age 20, all citizens would have to report to a center where they would be given one hit of pure LSD and then set loose in a supervised "acid-plaza".

- Cars, computers and phones would be equipped with breathalizers and would not function if the user tested above a certain alcohol level.
Homes and public places would have a "911" button so that even a super inebriated person could call in an emergency.

- Anyone convicted of murder or rape via DNA evidence or confession would be instantly put to death. In today's ******ed society, Liberals tell you that it costs more to execute a prisoner than it does to house him for the rest of his life.
No, it doesn't. It only costs the price of one rope or one bullet. This would save so much money it's outrageous.

Also I would declare a 10 year period where no sequels, re-makes, spin-offs or adaptations could be made.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
- Anyone convicted of murder or rape via DNA evidence or confession would be instantly put to death. In today's ******ed society, Liberals tell you that it costs more to execute a prisoner than it does to house him for the rest of his life.
No, it doesn't. It only costs the price of one rope or one bullet. This would save so much money it's outrageous.

What about the cost of proving them undeniably guilty with DNA evidence and such :confused:

I allowed for that. I said IF they're already proven guilty via DNA evidence or confession THEN it's cheap to kill them.

Have a harem and elisha one of them :D

have all superman haters put to death ;) and trolls too

make all dvd's, tv shows CC(closed caption)

free cable for everyone

dreath, that most horrible of fates :p

I'm just kidding, don't eat me :(

I would abolish the BCS poll system.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
dreath in.....
dreath out.....
Wasn't he in "The Seventh Otter"?

OH

MY

GOD!

Wilhelm's avatar is an upside down tiger :eek:

shut up, I got it eventually :(

Noon said:
dreath, that most horrible of fates :p

I'm just kidding, don't eat me :(

ack :o well my excuse is I'm taking medicine and it's making me a bit lightheaded

Don't lie, you're high on cough syrup, aren't you :p

Noon said:
OH

MY

GOD!

Wilhelm's avatar is an upside down tiger :eek:

shut up, I got it eventually :(
Heh.
There's also an Ostrich Punk in there:

Tiger-OstrichLipstick.jpg

wow, can't believe I missed that one!

Users who are viewing this thread