If you could write a What If? comic yourself

I always wanted to see a What If Northstar Was Straight? comic. Hilarious potential.

What if Eddie Brock was bitten by the radioactive spider?
What if Frank Castle wore the Infinity Gauntlet?
What if the Watcher didn't watch and actually participated?
What if Hawkeye wore flame guitarant spandex?
What if Professor X had the Pheonix power?
What if Juggernaut was Proffessor X?
What if Deadpool was a Herald?
What if Spiderman was hit with radioactivity and became the Hulk?
What if Hawkeye was Magneto's son rather than Pietro?

What if Xavier had hair?
What if the X-men had Zords?

TheWaterologist said:
That doesnt' make any sense:down

Let me put it in elementary school terms for you then:
What if Jean Grey was dead and stayed that way.....

I hate her for one thing. Two I'd love it if she stayed dead(the writer who writes her dead keeps her dead...ya know like stupid Bendis killing Hawkeye for no damn reason!!!!!), does that clear it up for you.

I got a few more.

What If... The Sentry were never forgotten?
What If... PAD's Captain Marvel continued?
What If... Wolverine never lost his memory?
What If... Havok never left the Mutant X universe?
What If... Nocturne kept her baby?
What If... Graydon Creed was elected President?

Oooh, and I'm glad to see there's at least ONE more T-bolts fan in here. :)

ookami said:
Let me put it in elementary school terms for you then:
What if Jean Grey was dead and stayed that way.....

I hate her for one thing. Two I'd love it if she stayed dead(the writer who writes her dead keeps her dead...ya know like stupid Bendis killing Hawkeye for no damn reason!!!!!), does that clear it up for you.

People are always up in arm about her dying and coming back all the time, but she only died and came back once.

The Question said:
People are always up in arm about her dying and coming back all the time, but she only died and came back once.

Yes, but the Phoenix force has come and gone several times, and we just wish that Jean would die and stay, the ship has sailed and sank.

What do you mean? She's only died twice, and she did die and stay the second time. So what if her powers have come and gone? What does that have to do with resurections?

No what if Marko was Professor X? IN other works whta if Marko had the power of Professor X.

They did something similar. What if Xaivier became the Juggernaut instead of Marko.

What if Galactus never created Silver-Surfer and then died. What if Howard the Duck had never been introduced.

What if Modok and Watcher spawned a child?
What if Sue Richards farted in her bubble and then released it near the Human Torch?
What if Hulk was only highly aggitated?
What if Wolverine was the third Summers Brother?
What if Wolfsbane and Rictor had a child?

Shadowknight said:
They tinkered with DNA, leading to eventual emergence of mutants. So no mutants, X-men, or over-exposure of Wolverine, leading to Marvel going into bankrupcy, without having a character other than Spider-man to have in every book and about 500 mini-series :p
AAAAAAH!

What if Cap became Galactus' herald to save earth

if steve rogers (he a artist) work for marvel comic and draw is own captain america series:)

if ultron join the borg to conquer the earth
and the avenger join the crew of captain picard

it will be cool to have this ship on avenger arsenal why tony stark don't build one like this

they have a holodeck for battle situation and captain america on captain's chair

i am a english learner

pifpaf said:
if steve rogers (he a artist) work for marvel comic and draw is own captain america series:)
He did that in continuity during Gruenwald's run on Captain America.

What if Thor survived and still had a comic series?

In fact lets make that a series ;)

Ahura Mazda said:
What if Thor survived and still had a comic series?

In fact lets make that a series ;)

This could spin out from my What if Scarlet Witch took Midol? book.:up:

what if tony strak sell the quinjet for build a new ship with more firepower like the uss defiant it will be cool . hoter if wolverine is in command of this ship

a515 feet shipd an a firepower like that is not a wuss ship enven the kree empire will shake

i am a english learner

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"