If you turned into the Hulk every time you got angry, how often would you do it?

I would turn into the Hulk about three times a year because I always hold my anger inside. When I did turn into the Hulk the death toll would be in the thousands.

Afternoon rush hour traffic, morning isn't so good either, but the afternoon is brutal.

Once a day. Upon realizing that I can't live a normal life I would travel to some of the most crime laden cities on earth and take my anger out on those who do others wrong.

DOG LIPS said:
I'd be Hulk 24/7. I'm a very hateful, angry little dog. :(
that's just excactly how i would feel? i flip outr and lose mt S*** over stuff every single day. there's not a hour that goes by that something doesn't piss me off.

Let's just say the property value of my house would decrease dramatically.

Every time while driving in traffic and I guess my car insurance would be really expensive.

Why not just ask "How often do you get angry?"

the people living next store are so damn fat when they run around they make all kinds of noises and banging on the walls. and there stupid ****ing dog never shuts up! its barking at like 2 or 3 in the morning while i'm trying to sleep. or there freaking yelling to each other and they blare there damn tv all the time. so i would have good reason to bust through the wall and go buck wild.

Everytime I do long division and get a remainder.

Erz, love the new avatar :up:
I would hulk out once a day, but I'm trying to minimize the things (or people) that make me angry. So it's getting better.

I'm glad I don't have the Hulk's powers. really. I mean man, all your clothes would be destroyed, and in reality every time you turned into the hulk this big huge hulkish weiner would be flopping all over the place, because your pants would get ripped off from your increase in size. b Everybody would see it.

my house would get destroyed, and everything I own. I'd be really noticeable.

If I could control what I do while in Hulk form, and transform at will it would be totally awesome!

Edit. It would be funny if this huge Incredible Hulk had a really little weiner. "No wonder you mad"

I would pretty much be the Hulk 24/7.

or maybe I would take off Sundays and go out to dinner.

id pretty much always be the hulk. im just an angry jerk in general

none at all...

:confused:

boo for you all that don't have control over your negative emotions...
:o

FunBobPants said:
That's not healthy. Lighten up.

FunBobPants said:
Then your name is a misnomer.

i hulked out last week. long story short, money was involved, and i punched a hole in the wall.

Disciplining my kids. "GAARRRR!!! MOMMY SAYS BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!! Te-hee!

That is when I have kids.Lol.

I bet I would turn into the Hulk everytime I stubbed my toe too.

Oh man...every day for sure. Probably like, 4 times a day! If it was at little things...like..80 times maybe...yea that sounds about right

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"