IGN Comics updates with new bios for the X3 video game including Jason from X2!

Yes but his body was already dead. :D

And Deathstrike might be a cyborg in the game imo.

Yeah, this game in no way, shape or form, officially bridges the gap between X2 and X3 for me--a video game does not supplement movie material.

maybe it's just used to fill in previous plot holes...

Savage said:
Yes but his body was already dead. :D

And Deathstrike might be a cyborg in the game imo.

Deathstrike cannot be a cyborg. Regenerative capabilities DO have a stopping point, after all.

When you've been under a lake for 8 months filled with at least a ton of the strongest metal on earth, your lungs will have surely gone out by then (considering the liquid came out of her tear ducts, which are connected to the nasal passage, it would've also gone into her lungs. meaning she has absolutely no room to breathe. instant death.), meaning no oxygen to your brain, meaning no life at all.

With that in consideration:

Noone knew yuriko in X2. Stryker had her as his own personal slave, and noone even got a bit upset that she had gone missing. So it's safe to say that since it's pretty obvious noone knew she was missing... noone knows she's a 1 ton paper weight sitting in an adamntium lab at the bottom of a lake. Which means that noone could possibly retrieve her, since they don't know she's there (and thus would have no reason to look for her), and could not, absolutely, positively, cannot make a cyborg out of her.

It's impossible. end of story.

AcidTWister said:
Deathstrike cannot be a cyborg. Regenerative capabilities DO have a stopping point, after all.

When you've been under a lake for 8 months filled with at least a ton of the strongest metal on earth, your lungs will have surely gone out by then (considering the liquid came out of her tear ducts, which are connected to the nasal passage, it would've also gone into her lungs. meaning she has absolutely no room to breathe. instant death.), meaning no oxygen to your brain, meaning no life at all.

With that in consideration:

Noone knew yuriko in X2. Stryker had her as his own personal slave, and noone even got a bit upset that she had gone missing. So it's safe to say that since it's pretty obvious noone knew she was missing... noone knows she's a 1 ton paper weight sitting in an adamntium lab at the bottom of a lake. Which means that noone could possibly retrieve her, since they don't know she's there (and thus would have no reason to look for her), and could not, absolutely, positively, cannot make a cyborg out of her.

It's impossible. end of story.
Eh. Still think they're gonna pull a frankenstein and put her brain in a clone body.:o

And just because no-one was SHOWN missing Yuriko Oyama, does not mean that no-one DID miss her. Like her father, the creator of adamantium in the first place. Maybe he didn't appreciate her and even GAVE her to Stryker along with the secret. Maybe Stryker killed him and took her and the secret of the adamantium bonding process along with him. It could be many things. The Evidence of absense is not the absense of evidence.

This game looks awesome.I preordered my copy yesterday at EB games.It arrives there May 9 06 so I can't wait!!!

Jason looks like he's on crack and a serial killer.

Jason looks weird because if he was'nt in X2 alot of people may think he was from a different game.He looks totally different from the other character models which I think is a good thing.In X2 he had no depth but in the game he looks menacing.

They changed Jason completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"