IM Chat

Equint77 said:
I have too many of you people sending me IM's.. I'm too ****ing nice.. that's the problem.

Lies! You haven't been online in months. Or at least not for me... :(

Alexia Dark said:
Lies! You haven't been online in months. Or at least not for me... :(

I no longer have YIM cause it screws up my computer at work.. now all I have is AIM.. and the lot of you keep sending me IM's..

You all don't talk to me here but it's ok to talk to me on AIM.. I'm no one's secret friend. :mad: :(

let's all talk to Equint... he seems lonely. :(

**** you all. :(

Alexia Dark said:
I don't have AIM :(.

awe.... well I'm gonna get a new computer at home sometime in April... I'll have YIM there. :up: :up:

Equint77 said:
awe.... well I'm gonna get a new computer at home sometime in April... I'll have YIM there. :up: :up:

Kickass. You can tell me all about New York :up:.

Or, actually, you could do that now. I think I'll start a thread about my trip to NY in May.

sweet...

if there's one thing besides talking about myself it's talking about NY. :D

Bluexusion on both AIM and Yahoo, please invite me....I'm bored!

Alexia Dark said:
What I need is a female friend who has YIM and loves Gerry, Hayden and Tobey. Gush-fest :up:.

That's what Nick is for.

voceroal!!!(the exclamation points are just there for punctuation purposes)

I can't believe there's a thread for a chat that happened like a week ago. We're famous :up:

haha. My brief convos with Calvin on AIM are...interesting.So the other day I type, "Got to log off."

How does he bid me goodbye?

"LAter, b itch."

That's how I say goodbye to my mom on the phone as well.

hey, it's better than someone saying "I had to go **** a *****" "wtf?" "which naturally means I had to go to the bathroom"

TheAlmightyFuzz said:
hey, it's better than someone saying "I had to go **** a *****" "wtf?" "which naturally means I had to go to the bathroom"
Mom says that one to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"