I'm Having Surgery Tomorrow.

I woke up once during an oral endoscopy. The doc said I managed to call him a "f**ker" even with a fiber-optic camera down my throat before they gave me an anesthesia boost. LOL! :D

jag

For mine they gave me a local(to knock me out) than a spinal once I was knocked out so I couldnt feel anything below my waist. I was supposed to stay out but woke up and my leg was at this crazy angle and I looked over and the inside of my knee was on three tv's!

Good luck man. I've had three knee surgeries and yea anesthesia is a weird thing. I hope you dont wake up in the middle like I did!

LOL. That happened to me when I was little. Thankfully I was just getting tubes put in my ears. It was trippy.

I woke up once during an oral endoscopy. The doc said I managed to call him a "f**ker" even with a fiber-optic camera down my throat before they gave me an anesthesia boost. LOL! :D

jag

I woke up during my wisdom teeth removal. It felt like they had a jackhammer going at my teeth...then I woke up with blood all over my shirt.

I wonder if they punched me? :(

For mine they gave me a local(to knock me out) than a spinal once I was knocked out so I couldnt feel anything below my waist. I was supposed to stay out but woke up and my leg was at this crazy angle and I looked over and the inside of my knee was on three tv's!

LOL! The fact that you even remember any of that is remarkable.

I woke up during my wisdom teeth removal. It felt like they had a jackhammer going at my teeth...then I woke up with blood all over my shirt.

I wonder if they punched me? :(

Was your butt sore when you woke up?

jag

Good luck.

I had TWO surgeries when I was 7 thanks to by trusty appendix rupturing and what not. Had to learn how to walk all over again.. FUN!

Having had a kidney transplant and a few other surgeries myself, I can understand that even the slightest surgery can be nerve racking. Still, I'm highly confident that things will go pretty smoothly. Just don't do what I did. When the doctors revived me from anesthesia, I was so out of it I started talking about soap operas to the nurses. Get better soon, and enjoy your Vicadin! :up:

Well, I thought I'd give an update on how everything.

I didn't get to have the surgery Wednesday due to schedule issues, so I had it this morning and it was a complete success. It took less than 20 minutes and it really doesn't hurt or anything....at least not yet. I can't excercise for awhile, and I'll be on painkillers for some time, but I do get a week of from school. I'm very thankful everything went well, even though I knew it was a minor procedure.

Well, I just found out that tomorrow morning I'm getting surgery. It's nothing major, but I'm not exactly happy about it either. It's a three hour procedure IV tests, blood work and the lot. I haven't got a routine checkup since last year, so I'm a bit worried. If you guys could keep a good thought, prayer, etc, that'd be great.
www.vasectomy.com

It's ok buddy, you are going to be ok. I put a link up for you so you don't have to be so worried.

Glad your surgery went well, dude. Milk the whole getting waited on hand and foot thing for all it's worth. :up:

jag

get well soon.....and get back to school!glad to hear all went well

Thank you for all the good wishes.

And no, I did not receive a velbet covered donut.

Well, I thought I'd give an update on how everything.

I didn't get to have the surgery Wednesday due to schedule issues, so I had it this morning and it was a complete success. It took less than 20 minutes and it really doesn't hurt or anything....at least not yet. I can't excercise for awhile, and I'll be on painkillers for some time, but I do get a week of from school. I'm very thankful everything went well, even though I knew it was a minor procedure.

Cool. Glad to hear you are still alive.:up: equally glad surgery went great.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"