The Dark Knight im not so sure i Trust Nolan anymore now that Goyer's Not there!

ragdus said:
As if you know that for sure.
yes i know that for sure there were articles with goyer stating, that he put his foot down when nolan, said he didnt think scarecrow should have a mask!!

RobinluvsBabs said:
yes i know that for sure there were articles with goyer stating, that he put his foot down when nolan, said he didnt think scarecrow should have a mask!!
I can find you an article that proves President Bush is really a lizard-person from the center of the Earth.

RobinluvsBabs said:
oookay but if Nolan did this movie on his own we'd be getting a ScareCrow with No Mask, which is Completetly Stupid!:down
Like your face:up:

Maronamia!

Cant we all get along?
Relax:D

RobinluvsBabs said:
Goyer is a Comic Loyalist, who sometimes had to put his Foot down and Reign Nolan in, like the stories of Nolan not wanting Scarecrow to have a mask & Goyer saying No, Half to Have the Mask. who the hell will reign him in now? if he puts forth another stupid idea like that? his brother? yeah right. how do we even know Jonathan Nolan even really knows anything about batman???! Color me Concerned. If they can't get goyer back they Need Paul Dini Or Kevin Smith as some sort of Consultant or Myth Preservationist.

And now, folks, it's time for "Who do you trust!" Hubba, hubba, hubba! Nolen, Nolen, Nolen! Who do you trust? Goyer? Nolan has given us a new Batman franchise. And where is Goyer? HE'S AT HOME WRITING ABOUT A GUY IN TIGHTS!

raybia said:
And now, folks, it's time for "Who do you trust!" Hubba, hubba, hubba! Nolen, Nolen, Nolen! Who do you trust? Goyer? Nolan is giving us a new Batman franchise. And where is Goyer? HE'S AT HOME WRITING ABOUT A GUY IN TIGHTS!

LOL!

*NolAn

Also I can't recall where I heard this but it seems like I heard somewhere that Jonah Nolan is actually a really big comic geek.

Maxwell Smart said:
Also I can't recall where I heard this but it seems like I heard somewhere that Jonah Nolan is actually a really big comic geek.

I can confirm that.

Forget the Wachoski brothers

The Nolan Brothers are large and in charge!

Quick! everyone put INSSITNANTGNT in your sig!

Nolan and Goyer wrote the plot for the sequel so its not like he's totally gone, its just the Nolan brothers are writing the actual script.

Actually, Spiderfreddie has a valid point here. Goyer did talk nolan down from having a scarecrow without a mask. In addition to a Batman without a grappling gun. For all we know we could end up with a black mask.......without a black mask. Or any mask. Sure character trailts are the most important, but physical attributes need to be there as well. Maybe not as "out there" as in the comic books because you can get away with alot more there. But You couldn't have Bruce Wayne running around screaming "Swear to me!" without a batman mask on. Goyer saved us on more important things than diologue. I could trade a one liner or two for a more comic accurate film. Not to mention all the one liners would prolly end up going to Joker anyway.

Me and spiderfreddie don't see eye together on much..........ever........but for once, the dude has a valid point.

Anjow1060 said:
Actually, Spiderfreddie has a valid point here. Goyer did talk nolan down from having a scarecrow without a mask. In addition to a Batman without a grappling gun. For all we know we could end up with a black mask.......without a black mask. Or any mask. Sure character trailts are the most important, but physical attributes need to be there as well. Maybe not as "out there" as in the comic books because you can get away with alot more there. But You couldn't have Bruce Wayne running around screaming "Swear to me!" without a batman mask on. Goyer saved us on more important things than diologue. I could trade a one liner or two for a more comic accurate film. Not to mention all the one liners would prolly end up going to Joker anyway.

Me and spiderfreddie don't see eye together on much..........ever........but for once, the dude has a valid point.

While it's true that freddie does have a point, it didn't need another thread. It's been discussed in several threads and most recently in the "Now that the Noaln Brothers are writing" thread.

Another valid point.
Boy we are all spot-on today arn't we? Gotta love Fridays.

*INSITNANTGG*
I'm not sure I trust Nolan anymore now that Goyer's gone!

DorkyFresh said:
Christopher Nolan, along with his brother (Jonathan), wrote Memento...

...they're both writing Batman 2. Goyer wrote and directed Blade 3....

Nuff Said.
And he knew Blade inside-out. I don't mind Goyer but this is the better way to go.

Zilleraut #66 said:
And he knew Blade inside-out. I don't mind Goyer but this is the better way to go.

So are you saying blade 3 was'nt good?????:mad:

I agree :D

RobinluvsBabs said:
no he didnt that's just your perception, he did good batman needs some humor it, not camp humor, but regular humor and he did fine with that, and i trust Nolan LESS that goyer's gone.

in your very own words..."that's just your perception"

RobinluvsBabs said:
im not down with that doing things Completely different From the Comic Books Nonsense, i dont mind slight Alterations, But Stay 98 percent faithful to the source Material!:mad:

so in otherwords.....you want Batman to have a skintight spandex suit with underwear on. 98 precent??? i hope you were exageratting. you will NEVER get an official Batman movie that's 98 percent faithful.

RobinluvsBabs said:
no you're pretty Clueless just Because his brother wrote memento doesnt mean he knows a thing about batman.

scew you, mate. who are you to tell me i'm clueless? you're the one wanting the dude who wrote the God awful script from Blade Trinity! And you don't know Jonathan Nolan DOESN'T know anything about Batman, do you? has it been confirmed that Jonathan never read Batman? no! so quit acting like you know everything and that your opinions are facts.

I can't believe many are putting down Goyer. Sure he did crap with Blade: Trinity & few others, but not all of the works he done is crap. Without him, BB wouldn't been as good as we wanted. Beside, wasn't Nolan going to make Scarecrow not wore a mask & Goyer told him it important for Scarecrow to have a mask? Funny how one like BB, but hate the guy who one of the reason it turn out so successful & one of the best Batman film ever made. I'm sure Goyer is still involve, but just not like he did with BB.

I still believe he will be involved in some way with this film, just not as extensively. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes one of the producers or something along those lines.

Hmm, I don't know how much Goyer's abscense will affect the sequel, but I have faith in Nolan, judging by what I've seen in BB making-ofs and interviews. He knows Batman, I'd dare say, he loves Batman. He is already on the right track, don't worry. :batman:

dont you guys realize that Nolan probably has learned ALOT ALOT about batman,look at bryan singer, perfect example.....he new jack about x-men, He became a fan after the first, im SURE nolan has a HUGE amount of respectfor bats and will definatly read up if he hasnt already:up:

Goyer knows the story better then Nolan. He just writes bad one liners. But I was concerned at first since he left.

We don't even know if Chris Nolan's brother is a bat-fan at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"