Im Tired Of Hearing About Your Genital Problems On Tv, Dammit!!!

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega2.gif
NOBODY in Shadaloo has herpes because those who are discovered to have it are disassociated imediately. Gross....we could all be infected.

That is understandable. You can't have the unclean wandering amongst you unchecked.

jag

jaguarr said:
Nahh...I was just really excited. (Don't worry, I talked to my doc about it and get regular physicals and bloodwork done). That was back in my early twenties, anyway. Hasn't happened to me for at least ten years.

jag
dialog-vega4.gif
Were you doing drugs?

Mr Sparkle said:
you shoul've screamed at her

SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!!!????

while pointing at your crotch.

a few tears would add some punch.

Actually, about the third time she did it I figured out she was doing it just to be obnoxious so I...ahhh...took matters into my own hands and shot her in the eye. She didn't do that to me again. We broke up a few months after that. It was not to be. :o

jag

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega4.gif
Were you doing drugs?

No. Just the copious amounts of natural testosterone a young man in his early twenties tends to carry around in his body.

jag

jaguarr said:
No. Just the copious amounts of natural testosterone a young man in his early twenties tends to carry around in his body.

jag
dialog-vega1.gif
Well thats not natural unless you were having sex or exposing yourself to large amounts of erotica and chose to. But I guess if it didn't happen again it's no big deal. Now....do you have your insurance card on you for this advice was not free?

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega1.gif
Well thats not natural unless you were having sex or exposing yourself to large amounts of erotica and chose to. But I guess if it didn't happen again it's no big deal. Now....do you have your insurance card on you for this advice was not free?

You have proven yourself an ineffective physician as you have not listened to everything I have shared about my condition. I refuse to pay. :down

jag

jaguarr said:
You have proven yourself an ineffective physician as you have not listened to everything I have shared about my condition. I refuse to pay. :down

jag
vega.gif
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!

E. Bison said:
vega.gif
DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!

I hope you default on your medical school loans, you quack!

jag

jaguarr said:
I hope you default on your medical school loans, you quack!

jag
dialog-vega2.gif
TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF, NOW!!

dialog-vega3.gif
So I can diagnose you.

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega2.gif
TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF, NOW!!

dialog-vega3.gif
So I can diagnose you.

You're not even going to buy me a big, expensive dinner with an incredibly overpriced bottle of wine, first? :(

jag

FunBobPants said:
how many more f**king commercials about genital herpes do i have to sit through. i just wanna watch ONE TV SHOW without hearing about YOUR GENITALS! i dont care if you have genital herpes, i dont care if you have an enlarging prostate.

I JUST WANNA WATCH TV!

Ha, ha, you mean you don't want to see tv commercials that tells you, "It's a Brand New Day," and that you can fly kites, and go white-water rafting. . .

but only after you catch herpes?!:confused:!? :down

I like how they're always running in a forest or climbing a mountain or some ****.

I like how they're always running in a forest or climbing a mountain or some ****.

I like how they always mention that the previous medication was too much, "5 pills a day, who has time for that, I have a life". Yeah, that's probably why you have herpes in the first place.

how many more f**king commercials about genital herpes do i have to sit through. i just wanna watch ONE TV SHOW without hearing about YOUR GENITALS! i dont care if you have genital herpes, i dont care if you have an enlarging prostate.

Its commericals aimed toward the aging baby boomer generation.They want to sack them for all the money they saved up during the years.

Yeah, but are baby boomers really at a bigger risk for herpes?

Best. Thread. Ever.

i just saw Jorm's post and thought I'd reply. besides, it was only on the second or third page.

This thread was comedy gold. :up:

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"