IMDB's Comic Book Film Ranking

Except, of course, as a stand alone film, V is waaaay better than Wanted. :o

Except, of course, as a stand alone film, V is waaaay better than Wanted. :o
I dunno if I'd say way better. Wanted is underrated.

Although it's much further from the comic. So much so I wonder why they used Wanted in the first place, especially since the story has such a specific cast in mind. Hopefully they won't eff with The Boys too much, because I'll definitely be ticked if that's massively screwed with.

Last edited:
No, Wanted was just a poorly made movie in general.

It's kind of funny how the top rated movies in the 8-9 bracket are predominantly DC, then the lowest rated ones in the 0-4.9 bracket are also predominantly DC.

Yeah, that's exactly why I denoted what was what.

It's also interesting just how many movies DC puts out (even excluding all of the animated ones). People get so transfixed on the fact that DC hasn't made Flash or Wonder Woman, etc. movies that they forget how many really good non-superhero movies they've prouduced.

In what universe is the Wolverine movie better than Blade II--?!

That must be a mistake. Or some kind of cosmic joke.

What about The Crow?

Or Constantine and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Technically G.I. Joe should be there too since the Bayformers movies qualified.

Last edited:

I'll add then when I get the chance.

I think they ranked it way too high actually.
That's nice.

Do you have any other important info to fill me in on? Maybe you hate football, or you think my mother is a ****e?

That's nice.

Do you have any other important info to fill me in on? Maybe you hate football, or you think my mother is a ****e?

Your mother may be a ****e but she also makes a hell of a pecan pie.

Your mother may be a ****e but she also makes a hell of a pecan pie.
You want to know how good of a cook my mother is?

We used to know when the garlic bread was done by when the smoke alarm would start going off. :o

I added Constantine, all of the TMNT movies, GI Joe, Dredd, and the Punisher movies that I somehow forgot.

The first TMNT and the animated one should both be rated higher. :o

Having rewatched Thomas Jane's Punisher a couple of times I have to say people judge that film far too harshly. A lot of it is really good.

It is pretty good. I think it's main problem is that it's definitely a low-budget B-movie type of film, and people just aren't used to that with superhero movies anymore.

Also Tankgirl and Barb Wire although I think my suggestions may be getting ignored

Also Tankgirl and Barb Wire although I think my suggestions may be getting ignored
What you have to do is insult me really viciously immediately afterwards to catch my attention.

I want to slap you for bringing up Barb Wire.

I added a bunch more to the list. Phantom, Shadow, Howard the Duck, etc.

OMFG. I forgot Batman: The Movie!

What you have to do is insult me really viciously immediately afterwards to catch my attention.

I want to slap you for bringing up Barb Wire.

I added a bunch more to the list. Phantom, Shadow, Howard the Duck, etc.

Haha, hey at least it fills another title in the bottom rated section!

That isn't made by DC. :o

Having rewatched Thomas Jane's Punisher a couple of times I have to say people judge that film far too harshly. A lot of it is really good.

Punisher (2004) never gets enough love. I loved the film and soundtrack.

Thomas Jane's Frank Castle/Punisher was cerebal, unforgiving and filled with silent rage and sorrow. Those eyes (and his stare) of his just radiated anguish. Jane's interpretation was fairly good and believable. I still don't understand the criticism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"