Impossible is Nothing

T

thechosen_1

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It is an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.

Impossible is nothing

-Kevin Garnett

I wish impossible was real so tom would never make another MI movie.

TheSumOfGod said:
Hey now... MI3 might be good (despite him).
I hated the first 2 but for some reason I want to see 3 mostly becasue of the actor from capote.But im holding back im going to stay strong.

Kevin Garnett is the Dr. Phil of basketball

oic.jpg

i always to look to professional athletes for words of inspiration. :down

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men."

Its easy for him to say since hes ****ing 7 foot tall.

Let's see Kevin Garnett find some inexpensive shoes that fit. Impossible is nothing my ash.

Im pretty sure this is from some dumb shoe commercial.

Advertising companies must love people like thechosen 1

thechosen_1 said:
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It is an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.

Impossible is nothing

-Kevin Garnett
So says the overpaid 7 foot plus basketball player who was born with a host of genetic advantages in sports.

I prefer the "Image is Nothing. Taste is Everything" Softdrink ad.

ShadowBoxing said:
So says the overpaid 7 foot plus basketball player who was born with a host of genetic advantages in sports.

ACTUALLY, HE'S ONLY ABOUT 6'-11". :o

thechosen_1 said:

Impossible is nothing

-Kevin Garnett

Impossibility is the futility of bad posting like this ex: above. Still, this thread was almost saved by Erz's Karate Kid ref.

I wonder if it's possible for "thechosen 1" to realize "not so subtle" marketing tactics to influence his spending habits.

"Once you pop, you just can't stop."

Hmmm, I think I'll go buy some Pringles. :rolleyes:

thechosen_1 said:

Impossible is nothing

-Kevin Garnett
Actually, impossible is Kevin Garnett and the Timberwolves winning the championship.

Tangled Web said:
Actually, impossible is Kevin Garnett and the Timberwolves winning the championship.

He'll win a championship when Warren Sapp steals the all-time sack record from Bruce Smith.

I'm pretty sure its impossible to go back in time and have sexual intercourse with God,while the moon comes crashing into the earth.:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"