In Blackest Night... The Official Jessica Cruz Thread

If she does show up, does anyone think they should adapt her origins with the Ring of Volthoom or just change it to the standard "got my GL ring cause I fear nothing!"

I'm actually not sure. Something tells me they'll go the easy route and just give her a regular GL ring but another part of me hopes they adapt the Volthroom storyline just tweaked a little bit so it isn't overly complicated.

It'd be interesting, most comic appropriate and narratively efficient to introduce Jessica Cruz, and even Guy Gardner, as Yellow Lanterns.

A Yellow Lantern Jessica huh? That'd be interesting but I don't think they'd do that.

[YT]goA8EH-ua5A[/YT]

Jessica Cruz made her animated debut today!! :woot: She is going to be a main character in season 4 of the SHG webseries

[YT]goA8EH-ua5A[/YT]

Jessica Cruz made her animated debut today!! :woot: She is going to be a main character in season 4 of the SHG webseries

I want Jessica collectibles, even if their made for little girls. As soon as I see one of the 6" or 12" DCSHG figures, it's mine. :woot:

She's also in the new DCEU opening that plays before the films.

She's also in the new DCEU opening that plays before the films.

All of the GLs are featured in that opening. I'm not sure it really means much as far as the movies are concerned. It's a cool opening though.

Really hope we get her in some form in GLC.

I don't think that she will be, if I had to guess. But they might very well put her in a potential sequel. But it all depends on how much they want to delve into the "Corps" element this time around.

I don't think that she will be, if I had to guess. But they might very well put her in a potential sequel. But it all depends on how much they want to delve into the "Corps" element this time around.

A sequel wouldn’t be the end of the world. But I totally want them to delve into the Corps element. I want a long term platform created so that we get to see many different Lanterns over a number of films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"