Indiana Jones and the Opal of the Mer-man Prince

echostation

Superhero
Reaction score
that's the working title of Indy IV... check out aicn for the scoop

btw, also check out my other special secret agent thread... it's so worth it! i need feed back on it cuz of an international project i'm doing

AICN'S Believe It Or Not: Harrison Ford Spills Alleged Title To INDY IV?

Hey folks, Harry here... I'm not gonna claim this is the title of the next Indiana Jones adventure... but do consider this. There was a fundraiser for the DNC last night with Hillary Clinton speaking and Harrison Ford was there last night. That's all a matter of record. Now the questions are: Did Harrison drink enough to let the title slip? And is Steven and Lucas crazy enough for a title this cumbersome? Believe it... or not...

I went to a big hollywood fundraiser last night that helped to raise money for the DNC. I am a member of the young democrats at my university and was lucky enough to be selected to attend. There were tons of celebs there one of which was the great Harrison Ford. Being a HUGE Indiana Jones fan I could not pass up the chance to talk to Mr. Ford. He is a great guy and took the time to talk to a loT of the students that attended.

Now for the big news. I asked him about the new Indiana Jones 4 script and he said that he was in the process of reading it. Then out of no where he dropped the biggest bombshell I could possibly imagine.

The working title of Indiana Jones 4 is.........

INDIANA JONES and the OPAL OF THE MER-MAN PRINCE

If you use this call me Xorn

Hmmm. o.k.

Well...Lucas named one of his movies Attack of the Clones...but that is so unfittitng for an Indiana Jones movie...sounds more like the new Harry Potter book.

..you take any given opportunity to take a cheap shot at SW and Lucas, don't you?

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
..you take any given opportunity to take a cheap shot at SW and Lucas, don't you?

No, it shows that Lucas will not always choose the most...conventional...titles.

hunter rider said:
sounds like a joke to me

Sounds like a working title that will not be attached to the film and primairily used to fool fanboys.

green said:
Sounds like a working title that will not be attached to the film and primairily used to fool fanboys.

I still think it's a joke from the guy that sent it in,if it is about underwater adventure maybe spielberg is handing the reigns to cameron lol

hunter rider said:
I still think it's a joke from the guy that sent it in,if it is about underwater adventure maybe spielberg is handing the reigns to cameron lol

Maybe we should come up with a ridiculous title and email it to Harry. :joker:

green said:
Maybe we should come up with a ridiculous title and email it to Harry. :joker:

Indiana Jones and the search for the script ?

Indiana Jones and the harry you ****ing sucker you bought it game

Indiana jones and the search for body parts for harrison

hunter rider said:
Indiana Jones and the search for the script ?

Indiana Jones and the harry you ****ing sucker you bought it game

Indiana jones and the search for body parts for harrison

Indiana Jones and the search for his lost cojones(sp?)

I think the title "Shark Boy and Lava Girl" is better...

AICN gets everything wrong. Harry Knowles can suck my sweaty sack in Hell.

dang man I know it had somethin' to do with dang ole' atlantis man.

Kable24 said:
AICN gets everything wrong. Harry Knowles can suck my sweaty sack in Hell.

Indiana Jones and the search for the search for the sweaty hell sack ?

Indiana Jones and the Quest for the Broodwich

frame11.jpg

Indiana Bones and the Temple of Poon?

green said:
I might have said the same about

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Its a working title it doesn't mean anything. Like what thay did when thay was filming Return of the Jedi. That had a funky working title to that was called "Blue Harvest"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• Lily Adler
    🔥🍨Getting hot scoops🍨🔥 (she/her)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"