Indiana Jones and the Opal of the Mer-man Prince

The title indeed sounds like something taken straight out of Harry Potter.

I hope it was a joke.

IMDB says the working title is The Ravages of Time(LOL!), but then again, that's IMDB.
Guess hope this working title confirms he is searching for Atlantis.

Webley said:
Its a working title it doesn't mean anything. Like what thay did when thay was filming Return of the Jedi. That had a funky working title to that was called "Blue Harvest"

That was not the working title for RotJ...it was the fake title that they filmed under to keep people from mobbing the location shooting in California. The working title for RotJ was Revenge of the Jedi, and there is even a one-sheet with that titke before it was changed.

Indiana Jones and the Opal of the Mer-man Prince
hmm... well i was halfway interested in seeing the new Indy film til i heard the title...

Kable24 said:
AICN gets everything wrong. Harry Knowles can suck my sweaty sack in Hell.
They got the script for X-3 right; Months before the release.:o

LMAO, this title sounds like a HP book. I mean- it seriously comes out of no where.

Please god, not let this be the first step to having Indy to a Menace plunge!!!

Could really be a working title to hint at the actual subject matter that's been rumored to be attached to this movie for a long time:

ATLANTIS

Mer-man....lol

zoolander.....

i dont give a **** about the title.....

Hopefully it is just a working title, I mean- it sounds like a Harry Potter title and makes me laugh EVERY time I read it. I mean, Mer-Man Prince?! LMAO

Now I know where it comes from:

harry-potter-and-the-halfblood-prince-book-6.jpg

Kable24 said:
AICN gets everything wrong. Harry Knowles can suck my sweaty sack in Hell.

Thats true so theres no reason to take it seriously then.

This was confirmed as nonsense a long time ago.

I would prefer Indiana Jones and the Rosy Red Ass Cheeks.

INDIANA JONES and the OPAL OF THE MER-MAN PRINCE

Hmmm... sounds ok. I know its just a working title and will probably change anyway. Its allright though... It has that oldschool adventure feel to it.

So could the rumors that some of it will take place in Australia be true? Australia is the Opal center of the world.

Kevin Roegele said:
This was confirmed as nonsense a long time ago.
Good. The title is totally inappropriate for an Indy film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"