Revenge of the Fallen Info on New Trailer

I saw Friday the 13th last night at the drive-in and the TF trailer was there. I loved it! Totally has me geeked for the movie now.

Loved Friday the 13th. Everyone in the theater was cheering, they even clapped afterward. All around a damn good flick.

No cheering for the trailers for the most part. To my displeasure the only two trailers I heard any cheering for were *Sigh* Dragonball Z and Street Fighter. But that was more of one person cheering loud of it. Maybe three.

Caught some of the Transformers 2 teaser. Apparently people don't believe in sitting down during the trailers. So I'll need to rewatch it, but from what I saw, I liked it more then the teaser for the first one. I know a lot of people seem to find the teaser for the first one really good, I thought it was crap, I thought the full trailer was amazing.

:huh:

Yes, I said I liked it. Sorry, I'm not one of those people that feel the need to (at the very least) say everything that is a sequel/remake/unoriginal (As if it's possible to make anything original today) sucks. I watch movies to be entertained. And it entertained the hell out of me and everyone else in the theater judging by the cheering.

It's one of those movies you'd have to watch in a crowded, drunk theater with huge booming amps and a large screen. :D

-TNC

After seeing the new trailer, it looks like there are 3 bots chasing the silver car through the building. I betcha any money that is Arcee.

Last I heard she was suppose to be made of 3 bikes, is it possible that they are all separate identities too?

so i am waiting for days now for this trailer to come online. i thought it was monday? its really hard not to watch this leaked video. but when it come to BIG movies i want HD.

i really hope its not friday.

i think you see it tomorow, because the trailer was show at ET tv show at first,

so i am waiting for days now for this trailer to come online. i thought it was monday? its really hard not to watch this leaked video. but when it come to BIG movies i want HD.

i really hope its not friday.

It's Monday...(From the main page)
The teaser trailer will be available online starting Monday, February 16, so stay tuned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"