Info on New Trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' started by Conebone69, Feb 7, 2009.

1. sandmjuggalos SAM R I

I saw Friday the 13th last night at the drive-in and the TF trailer was there. I loved it! Totally has me geeked for the movie now.

2. GNR Registered

:huh:

3. powerbomb1411 Registered

Yes, I said I liked it. Sorry, I'm not one of those people that feel the need to (at the very least) say everything that is a sequel/remake/unoriginal (As if it's possible to make anything original today) sucks. I watch movies to be entertained. And it entertained the hell out of me and everyone else in the theater judging by the cheering.

4. TNC9852002 Banned User

It's one of those movies you'd have to watch in a crowded, drunk theater with huge booming amps and a large screen. :D

-TNC

5. Peter_Porker Registered

After seeing the new trailer, it looks like there are 3 bots chasing the silver car through the building. I betcha any money that is Arcee.

Last I heard she was suppose to be made of 3 bikes, is it possible that they are all separate identities too?

6. dark_b Registered

so i am waiting for days now for this trailer to come online. i thought it was monday? its really hard not to watch this leaked video. but when it come to BIG movies i want HD.

i really hope its not friday.

7. polm Registered

i think you see it tomorow, because the trailer was show at ET tv show at first,

8. dark_b Registered

9. Dark_Lord Dark Lord of the Sith

It's Monday...(From the main page)