Inhumans

Jack Kirby created them. Have also appeared in the really old Fantastic Four cartoons. Though my first introduction about them was from Ultimate Alliance.

Jack Kirby created them. Have also appeared in the really old Fantastic Four cartoons. Though my first introduction about them was from Ultimate Alliance.

Ah right, I had no idea. I knew Medusa used to be a villian, I saw her first in Avengers Four, but the first time I saw the Inhumans was in Civil War II, then in Infinity, then I heard about Inhumanity.

I'm trying to figure out my first introduction. It may have been the 90s FF cartoon, which I have some memories of but not many. It also may have been after I deliberately sought them out after the announcement that they would be a film (in which case, it would have been the original Fantastic Four stories).

I'm trying to figure out my first introduction. It may have been the 90s FF cartoon, which I have some memories of but not many. It also may have been after I deliberately sought them out after the announcement that they would be a film (in which case, it would have been the original Fantastic Four stories).

Have they been in comics consistently from then up until Infinity/Civil War II/Inhumans Prime

Inhumans have not really been at the forefront of Marvel comics until recent years.

Inhumans were a step below the X-Men and a step above the Eternals in recognition.

So Medusa and Gorgon are now a thing? And Medusa's hair is now gray. I don't really like Royals and the artwork is hideous. I am also not really into their space stories. I hope they go back to Earth and continue their duties to the Earth Inhumans. I don't read Black Bolt and Secret Warriors, so I don't know the heck is going over those titles. But I want the Royal family reunited.

Royal has already ended and Inhumans: Judgment Day will be the end of it's current storyline. I can't bother to read Secret Warriors with Quake/Moon Girl in them. There's an upcoming Lockjaw series in March 2018!

Secret Warriors has been one of the most consistently strong books Marvel has put out recently. All the characters are handled exceptionally well, the humor is excellent, and the plot intriguing.

I get the impression that Marvel is creating a gap (with only Black Bolt and the Lockjaw mini to fill the time) so as to avoid soliciting anything prior to Judgment Day coming out and spoiling something.

Secret Warriors has been one of the most consistently strong books Marvel has put out recently. All the characters are handled exceptionally well, the humor is excellent, and the plot intriguing.

I get the impression that Marvel is creating a gap (with only Black Bolt and the Lockjaw mini to fill the time) so as to avoid soliciting anything prior to Judgment Day coming out and spoiling something.
isn't there an new animated series with the same name star Quake and inferno & the current miss marvel as part of the cast ? I'm aware it's not not purly an inhuman title as there are other super powered heroes inthat up coming animated series . but it might give the comic's a boost if they say there acomic also it's slightly different but you might want to give it a try. and have local mag shoppromote comic's more or as said maybe start making reasugence of thecomic shops again in some way. that might do something for the industry again if there are more shops that were easier to find again.

7V4zfvy.jpg

https://www.newsarama.com/39266-death-of-the-inhumans-coming-this-july.html

:sus

I've heard good things about Cates. Haven't had a chance to read his work yet.

I do wonder how long would they continue releasing Inhumans titles. With the television series failing, it feels like the Inhumans would be back at the back burner again. It is just matter of when? Disappointing how they've built them up only to lead to this.

I'm not. Seens like instant karma for how they presented Inhumans as "better than X-Men" when anyone with a brain knows better.

Movie politics. The thing though if Feige has passion for this, this would be treated as well as Black Panther, Dr. Strange and Ant-Man. Marvel TV has a bad track record, so the moment it was demoted to TV, it wasn't gonna get a really big chance to be the next big thing.

The inhumans suck and this seems like karma after Marvel tried do hard to make them happen by shoving them down our throats. They work as a small isolated faction race pops up from time to time, not expansive across the globe. The Terrigen plotlive ruined them and made BB and Medusa villains. Good riddans

If they tried harder, this would have been turned into a film. Obviously things changed.

Well it's better to give them a closure if they are gonna be put in the back burner for a while. I also think it could lead to an interesting storyline, just like Death of X and Decimation. Anyway Marvel releases like 40 comic titles per month and many of those just come and go. So its nothing new if people didn't care about this.

Two years later and Marvel is wiping out a bunch of their most well known Inhumans in Death of The Inhumans

Vox is like the love child of Doomsday and Barakapool

Karnak might not make it out, but he's not dead yet. You might be thinking of Triton.

Two years later and Marvel is wiping out a bunch of their most well known Inhumans in Death of The Inhumans

Vox is like the love child of Doomsday and Barakapool

with a little bit of Cyclops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"