Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not too sure that Deathstroke is a pretty much confirmed character. They might pick someone else instead of him. He hasn't been getting much demand lately.

There hasn't been a huge demand for Deathstroke because he's basically confirmed. He's one of DC's biggest villains, hell I'd say he's the most recognizable after the Bat villains & Lex, there's no way he won't be in.

Someone should spam Aquaman on Boon's twitter.

the more I think about it, the more I think I could accept Power Girl instead of Supergirl.

she is, after all, "technically Kara," just an alternate version of her...........

what it will come down to would be her character/costume design and her gameplay.

if she has a cool look and design ( and not just there for her boobs ) and she has awesome moves, then I could accept her instead of Supergirl.

I can already imagine what the character intro is going to be like. Like a 3 second, full center, cleavage shot, before the camera pans up to her face. :funny:

I can already imagine what the character intro is going to be like. Like a 3 second, full center, cleavage shot, before the camera pans up to her face. :funny:

and sadly, that's what's turned me off from the character.

her exaggerated bust size, cleavage window, etc. just all scream "fan service" to me.

Injustice Developer Diary for PlayStation 3: Behind the Battles
[YT]Mhgcw2wO41s[/YT]

He was. But I hope they got Hamill.

Yeah i dont think it sounds like Mark Hamill :( oh well at least we got the Joker

Yeah... that's not Mark Hamill.

I hated the guy they went with for MK vs. DC, so if they have to re-use an old actor, I hope they went for John Dimaggio.

so are we getting a character reveal this week?? or was that behind-the-scene vid it?

Im liking how the special moves can be used multiple times in combos to connect combos and create popups, Green Arrow looks absolutley bad-ass so far and will definitely be my 1st pick/main from what i've seen so far.

Has there been any story information leaked yet? I'm still a bit perplexed about what's going down on the plot end of things.

Yeah i dont think it sounds like Mark Hamill :( oh well at least we got the Joker

Yeah after hearing the difference, its not him. Just hoping that if Deathstroke is in he's played by Ron Perlman and Raven is played by Tara Strong.

Joker laugh sounded great. If they don't get Hamill for the next Arkham game I will be disappointed but for this game I don't really mind if they try to find a good alternative.

Kind of disappointed in this video though.... When they said they would have a video this week I was expecting some Joker and Green Lantern gameplay.

Oh well, keeping my fingers crossed for an election day President Luthor reveal.

Joker laugh sounded great. If they don't get Hamill for the next Arkham game I will be disappointed but for this game I don't really mind if they try to find a good alternative.

Kind of disappointed in this video though.... When they said they would have a video this week I was expecting some Joker and Green Lantern gameplay.

Oh well, keeping my fingers crossed for an election day President Luthor reveal.
don't worry even though I didn't speak I thought the same.

ok to day it was announced that katana will be have her own solo

as of the news here

it would be cool if she showed up in this title along with Arsenal aka
Roy harpper's Baby momma

Cheshire

Jade Nguyen
New Earth

for the other side on this game. But I may be asking too much. it would be cool though

Last edited:
You guys prefer bearded or or shaved Aquaman?

Personaly I want the new 52 look plus a beard.

I really hope Aquaman makes this. I prefer the new 52 look w/out the beard.

Make it both. Default outfit, no beard. Alternate outfit, with beard.

You guys prefer bearded or or shaved Aquaman?

Personaly I want the new 52 look plus a beard.

I think I want the one with the cool morphing wrist hand and with that it didn't matter if he had a beard or not cause he can go back and forth with clean shaven or bearded. cause I can take ether I was always cool with both looks on his face but it was that cool prosthetic hand that I found cool.

I like classic aquaman with no beard, but also the 90's version with the beard, I hope they have both costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"