Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i know her. as long as they do a good job if they choose her it's fine specially with all the love she is getting (btw that batman show looks weird). just looked at her profile in comicvine and i'm convinced they could do a good moveset. didn't know her sword could summon souls in a corporal state

Last edited:
yeah i know her. as long as they do a good job if they choose her it's fine specially with all the love she is getting (btw that batman show looks weird). just looked at her profile in comicvine and i'm convinced they could do a good moveset. didn't know her sword could summon souls in a corporal state

I knew that her sword could steal souls but not summon them. She's good in Birds of Prey, and i might give her solo comic a chance.

But since Wonder Woman is already the female swordsman, I'm uncertain about Katana's inclusion . I'm just waiting on the next female character and Deathstroke to be announce. I hope Boon teasing Powergirl was just him trolling.

Update:
Boon tweets: "2 Reese's left. When I reach 0 maybe we should announce a new character? Tweet your favorite NetherRealm peeps 2 take 1"

"Uh oh... John Edwards (not the politician) just stopped by and grabbed one !!"
A7TYqD2CIAI6TLR.jpg:large

So who's it gonna be??

Last edited:
I'd take Swamp Thing.

and speaking of the upcoming JLA book, Stargirl is going to be a member. I wouldn't mind seeing her on the roster as a non-mainstream pick. if she uses her staff, they could give her some interesting moves.

I'd actually take her over Power Girl, since she wouldn't be the same as an existing character.

Last edited:
Her staff looks like a scythe these days. If Robin/ Damien makes it in I don't think he'll be using a Katana blade as of what they've showed of his show down with his sister Helena Wayne from the golden age U(well sorta there's something off with her)showing up in the new 52 U.

Last edited:
I hope its not batwing. One guy dressed as a bat is enough.

Swamp Thing and Animalman are both awesome. Loving their New 52 comics.

But still I hope Aquaman is the one hes gonna announce after hes done with his treats.

Last edited:
I think it's going to be Swamp Thing. However Animal Man would be easier to animate and create.

I think it's going to be Swamp Thing. However Animal Man would be easier to animate and create.

i hope it's swamp thing. does animal man change it's appearance when he uses his powers?

i hope it's swamp thing. does animal man change it's appearance when he uses his powers?

Nope. I simply think Swamp Thing would need a richer texture with all the swamp plants around his body, but nothing far from impossible.

Swamp Thing would be far more interesting.

if they do Animal Man, I'd rather they do Beast Boy. then add in Raven and Starfire to complete the Titans.

Meh. I hope Boon is just trolling there. Out of those Swamp Thing is the only one that's interesting to me. If they're gonna have someone who can mimic an animals abilities, Vixen would be a better choice. And Batwing really? 90% of the revealed roster is Batman. There's so many other better characters that aren't Batman related to choose from. It's bad enough, even though we got Nightwing, people are asking for Robin.

If those two get in and not Aquaman, Black Canary, and Raven, I will not be pleased.

Meh. I hope Boon is just trolling there. Out of those Swamp Thing is the only one that's interesting to me. If they're gonna have someone who can mimic an animals abilities, Vixen would be a better choice. And Batwing really? 90% of the revealed roster is Batman. There's so many other better characters that aren't Batman related to choose from. It's bad enough, even though we got Nightwing, people are asking for Robin.

If those two get in and not Aquaman, Black Canary, and Raven, I will not be pleased.

rigo cortes said this: there are comic books on everyone's desks at the studio

Swamp Thing would fit nicely, i guess if he is included no Ivy then. Animal Man is okay but since the female count is low, Vixen would be nice. As for Batwing, no, just no. They could put Black Lightning or Static.

Its good to see they are getting some comic knowledge. Now if they would just give Raven some recognition on her badassery.

Swamp Thing would fit nicely, i guess if he is included no Ivy then. Animal Man is okay but since the female count is low, Vixen would be nice. As for Batwing, no, just no. They could put Black Lightning or Static.

Its good to see they are getting some comic knowledge. Now if they would just give Raven some recognition on her badassery.

I like the way that you think. :highfive:

I may be in the minority but I don't want swamp thing, too much like Grundy, I'd rather see Ivy as a plant type character (usually where there's catwoman and Harley, there poison ivy too)

Swamp Thing is a much more interesting choice. Visually, his powers would look amazing and the possibilities of what he can do would be limitless. He would also have a better super move than the other two. Also, this would give us a different power to experience and eliminate Poison Ivy. Even though I like Poison Ivy, I don't want this game to be "Bat-dominant".

i just want Zatanna, Black Canary, Deathstroke, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter and Aquaman now

geez....how long does it take to eat one Reese's?? lol

I would love to see Swamp Thing but I'll be floored if they go that route. It seems to me like they're mostly gonna do the characters that already have exposure.

Batwing sucks, and we already have Batman so no need for him. i really hope it's Swamp Thing.

i hope we get a new trailer or footage with new characters soon. maybe during the Spike Video Game awards next month.

Batwing sucks, and we already have Batman so no need for him. i really hope it's Swamp Thing.

i hope we get a new trailer or footage with new characters soon. maybe during the Spike Video Game awards next month.

i see swamp thing requested everywhere and that's great. we really don't need batwing. i hope someone takes that damn reese already!

I want Zatanna to be revealed now. Because shes my most wanted for this game. Or Deathstroke would be really cool

I don't want any of those characters. I'm hoping this is just a troll and we get someone different. *cough* Aquaman *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"