Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kilowog and Atrocitus spotted as background characters in a stage.
7x120gP.png

I have the game fully paid off,I just need to pick it up on release day..Likely in the morning when the mall opens(my favorite GameStop is in it)

finishing off my preorder this week, dying for a demo or something to tide me over til release

3 weeks are gonna fly by with 70 hour work weeks.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but Black Adam's super caused a blackout in the background of the stage. I think that's a pretty nice touch.

Martian Manhunter in the background of watchtower
BDhBN4u.png

I like the outfit design But I miss the blue,I'd have the all of the purple being blue instead and the black being purple with rest staying red!!

Last edited:
All I meant was it seems silly to me to predict which fighters you're going to use most when the game isn't out yet.

Who else wants Lobo? He's perfect for this.

I sure do!

All I meant was it seems silly to me to predict which fighters you're going to use most when the game isn't out yet.

I'm using characters I like the most and not how they play,Batman could be the weakest and he'd still be my main guy since he's my top 2nd favorite comic character(Zorro is #1)

Last edited:
DC just announced Infinite Crisis a multiplayer online battle arena game! Thread with Info

At least Poison Ivy & Zatanna are playble in this game...

new matches will be up today in the battle arena

I think it looks actually fun. It looks like a Torchlight like game, how bad can it be?

I think it's actually a better move than DCUO. Marvel keeps owning DC in the universal titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"