Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried this game online for the first time in months and I got my butt kicked pretty bad. I completely forgot all the moves with Nightwing

Haha same.

Nightwing has some nice, fairly easy to pull off combos that does high damage. I think my go to was like a 36%er with only one meter burn.

For what it's worth, the PS4 version finally dropped to 39.99 at Wally World, but it also seems like less stores are carrying it now. May be worth looking around a bit if prefer a physical copy.

Black Adam seems to be big favorite, but I just don't get it. His hitboxes are so small and dinky I can rarely get ANY moves to connect, much less these long, beastly combos. Then again, I'm sure most people scratch their head when I say I main Catwoman and Zatanna.

Then again, I'm sure most people scratch their head when I say I main Catwoman and Zatanna.

Catwoman isn't anything to sneeze at. She's really quick. I always have issues with her. Most of the guys id play Injustice with were about as good as I was, but when id use Bane i was absolutely guaranteed a win, until one of my friends learned Catwoman. I still won the majority of my match ups, but that b***h was frustrating!

Catwoman isn't anything to sneeze at. She's really quick. I always have issues with her. Most of the guys id play Injustice with were about as good as I was, but when id use Bane i was absolutely guaranteed a win, until one of my friends learned Catwoman. I still won the majority of my match ups, but that b***h was frustrating!

Yeah, for a character with no projectiles I find her surprisingly versatile. Her style is very "in your face" so the hardest part is just waiting for a clear window to get in there close to the opponent, but when you do, watch out. Overall I enjoy playing with almost everybody and try to learn as much as I can, but she's really the only one I can get fancy with and am confident about taking online without looking like a total dweeb.

Yeah, for a character with no projectiles I find her surprisingly versatile. Her style is very "in your face" so the hardest part is just waiting for a clear window to get in there close to the opponent, but when you do, watch out. Overall I enjoy playing with almost everybody and try to learn as much as I can, but she's really the only one I can get fancy with and am confident about taking online without looking like a total dweeb.

Thats why I have such problems with her. I really hate zoning, absolutely hate it. I like to get up close and brawl, which is prob a reason Bane was my go to and when you play against Catwoman, that type of style plays right into her hands.

For each time a Deathstroke user starts the match off by sword flipping or a Green Lantern user starts off the match by either using Lantern's Might or trying to do that combo which involves two low kicks, followed by his trait and meter burst Lantern's Might, take a shot.

Congratulations, you're now intoxicated.

Last edited:
I was playing around with Catwoman yesterday. She's really fun to play.

For each time a Deathstroke user starts the match off by sword flipping or a Green Lantern user starts off the match by either using Lantern's Might or trying to do that combo which involves two low kicks, followed by his trait and meter burst Lantern's Might, take a shot.

Congratulations, you're now intoxicated.

Lol. That's one of Lanterns go to's. I typically start that combo with that low back kick(can't recall the input at the moment) to the pop up.

I know this is probably a dumbass question but in the Ultimate Edition every single dlc character and skin are all unlocked right?,So if I get the game and the first thing I do is a quick fight I can do AC Batman vs MOS Superman and then Lobo vs Martian Manhunter right?

So, is NRS actually working on the sequel? I thought I read they were going ahead with another studio ala Arkham Origins?

I bought this when I got my PS4 and did the tutorial and have literally not played it since. I need to check this game out

So, is NRS actually working on the sequel? I thought I read they were going ahead with another studio ala Arkham Origins?

Did you? I remember you saying WB could always do that instead of waiting for NRS to finish up with MK, but I thought that was just your opinion. If Boon is saying 2017, then yeah it looks like NRS is doing it. That gives them two years post-MK which makes sense

Ed Boon told Gamespot Scorpion was the highest selling DLC character for Injustice. That's interesting. I assume a lot of people wanted to see how he fitted into the game?

Ed Boon told Gamespot Scorpion was the highest selling DLC character for Injustice. That's interesting. I assume a lot of people wanted to see how he fitted into the game?

Thats possible and there were prob more MK/Fighter fans playing the game than DC Superhero fans, or at least there were more fighter fans still playing at the time of Scorpions release.

Did you? I remember you saying WB could always do that instead of waiting for NRS to finish up with MK, but I thought that was just your opinion. If Boon is saying 2017, then yeah it looks like NRS is doing it. That gives them two years post-MK which makes sense

It wasn't so much my opinion as a real possibility of happening. I was speculating about it, but I thought I read later that it was actually happening. I must've been mistaken.

Stephen Amell said he was Green Arrow in a video game tomorrow. Any chance it's Injustice 2?

Stephen Amell said he was Green Arrow in a video game tomorrow. Any chance it's Injustice 2?
No. Ed Boon already said Injustice 2 isn't coming till 2017 at the earliest They aren't going to do voice work for a project that's at least 3 years away

Traded in my game last year and broke down to buy the ultimate version. This difference? I don't plan to go online this time :o

Injustice finals are currently under way at EVO 2014. Good matches so far. Hawkgirl v Batgirl(Hawkgirl won), Zod v Aquaman(Zod won), Catwoman v Doomsday(Doomsday won), Aquaman v Deathstroke(Deathstroke won)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"