Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell there was definitely some attempt to capture henry's face.

mos_superman.jpg

Now if we could only get a Christopher Reeve Superman.

It is glorious to behold if we could just get a TDK skin and oh my days I would be a happy camper.

But as Supes is actually my fave character in this game so I am happy anyway!
I wish there were dlcs to have a different batmobles in batman's super move.
I want to see the tumbler, or the 1960s batmoble, and the Tim burtan Batmoble

It would have been great, if they changed the Batmobil, depending on the costume you wear.

I wish there were dlcs to have a different batmobles in batman's super move.
I want to see the tumbler, or the 1960s batmoble, and the Tim burtan Batmoble

I like the idea certainly not sure about being standalone DLC as you dont see that move that often enough to warrant paying for it but being linked to each skin would be an awesome idea.:woot:

I like the idea certainly not sure about being standalone DLC as you dont see that move that often enough to warrant paying for it but being linked to each skin would be an awesome idea.:woot:
dude... people will buy it as a stand alone dlc

That bat-mobile idea should be tweeted to boon.

Anyone worried that if they make Injustice 2 that with all this DLC being released we will not have enough for a second game material wise? Just a thought.

only "batman" character i'd want to see is Ivy at this point
If they're going to have more Batman characters I'd rather see Red Robin, Robin, and Red Hood over Poison Ivy. That said, I would at least like to see at least a few more Superman characters (like Metallo, Parasite, Superboy, and Supergirl).

what would red robin, robin or red hood bring to the game that isn't in there already...? gameplay wise that is, that's all I care about

^This. It makes no sense to have those characters as they would offer little or nothing new to the game. Give me Ivy, Zatanna, Black Canary, or Starfire now those are powers we don't have yet from the looks of that poll we are due for at least two more characters that have similar abilities to those already in the game (Powergirl and Red Hood).

The actual in-game mode of MoS Superman has a bit more of a resemblance to Henry. It's not a huge resemblance, but it's noticeable enough for me, particularly in his cheekbones, along with the hairstyle they opted for.

what would red robin, robin or red hood bring to the game that isn't in there already...? gameplay wise that is, that's all I care about

Robin should totally just be an alternate for Nightwing. The Bo Staff that he uses, already part of Nightwing's move set.

^This. It makes no sense to have those characters as they would offer little or nothing new to the game. Give me Ivy, Zatanna, Black Canary, or Starfire now those are powers we don't have yet from the looks of that poll we are due for at least two more characters that have similar abilities to those already in the game (Powergirl and Red Hood).
Im assuming they are saving a lot of those characters for a sequel

People say the same dame thing about Zod. The developers can make characters that are similar in abilities, fight completely different from one another in gameplay

People say the same dame thing about Zod. The developers can make characters that are similar in abilities, fight completely different from one another in gameplay
and alot of people think that Zod was a waste

Sometimes, a character is better off just as an alternate. Especially when a specific character has had that Superhero identity in the past and still fights roughly the same. And as much as NRS is capable of making characters unique, I am not really a fan of their choices. I don't like that Batgirl comes across like some Assassin with those forearm blades and her stab happy moves. Or the fact that Zod is some kind of mad scientists with guns and Phantom Zone creature summons.

I don't want to imagine how they'd try to differentiate Robin, so he isn't like Batman, Batgirl or Nightwing. Capcom seems more capable at making similar character unique, yet still true to their character.

It's not about how different they can play. I'm sure they can find a way to make each character play differently. It's about adding more characters that share the same abilities as at least two other characters that are in. For instance Red Hood has the same abilities as Batman, Nightwing, and Deathstroke and Powergirl has the same abilities as Superman and Zod.

I'd rather they put in characters that have powers that are not yet represented in the game than a third character that has the same moves as two other characters only done differently.

I'm all for a Jason Red Hood DLC. And a Robin alternate for Nightwing.

Other than that, I really wanted to see A John Stewart GL or Hawkman.

I also want a new 52 Green Arrow costume.

I agree that even if they make 2 similar characters play totally different (example being superman and zod) that doesn't mean that another character totally different then superman could have been added and still have been just as good, but with a totally new set of powers (like dr.fate for example) he could be just as fun as Zod, but i'd pick fate because although Zod is fun, fate would have his own totally unique powers

I was playing in king of the hill and I beat someone using GL. He then takes the time to message me and tell me how I spam way to much. I beat him with a throw...how is that spamming? I use the same combo a lot I guess?
Anyway...I finally get beaten a few rounds later and then he messages me again and says "what happened? You were so good at spamming?" I have kicked his ass three times since.
Is it even possible to spam with GL? I only use his rocket when I am getting pushed back. I don't get it.

There's still no way to see DLC character's battle endings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"