Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently a GOTY and GOTY Vita version were leaked on the French amazon website. I hope the vita version is true at least!

new DLC info is going to be revealed at Evo this weekend according to Boons twitter

I really hope we get Supergirl/Power Girl in the next batch of DLC.........

Honestly, I worry what they'll do to her if she is playable. Again, Batgirl has forearm blades, Zod is a mad scientist, Power Girl/Supergirl would probably run around with Tonfas just to be different.

My hope is that they announce a Season 2 and just tell us right away who we are purchasing this time.

We got 3 villains and 1 hero with Season 1 (I count Scorpion as a villain), I'm hoping for 3 heroes and 1 villain in the next batch to balance things out:

I'm thinking....
Martian Manhunter (hero)
Supergirl (hero)
Zatanna (hero)
Red Hood or Poison Ivy (villain; Red Hood is really more of an anti-hero but, since the designation only applies to what side of the select screen to put him on, I don't think anyone really cares about his classification)

I would prefer Poison Ivy to Red Hood but Red Hood seems much more likely.

NRS will probably make her hideous looking........:o

Honestly, I worry what they'll do to her if she is playable. Again, Batgirl has forearm blades, Zod is a mad scientist, Power Girl/Supergirl would probably run around with Tonfas just to be different.

Who the hell cares. If she makes it in fantastic. NRS has been close enough to the source of these characters while adding their own spin on things. We need more of that, not less. Granted some of NR's designs have missed the mark, other have been great.

Last edited:

lol tonfas, I could totally see them doing that haha I wouldn't be opposed to SG/PG, but i'd prefer someone more unique within the game

Who the hell cares.

Well, obviously I do.

If she makes it in fantastic. NRS has been close enough to the source of these characters while adding their own spin on things. We need more of that, not less. Granted some of NR's designs have missed the mark, other have been great.

I think they have done a good to excellent job with every character in the game. Which is the reason I'm so disappointed with Batgirl and Zod. They managed to throw 3 bruisers into the game, who fight differently, yet don't have any silly additions. I don't want them to throw their own unique spins on characters, unless it's costumes that I can just change when I dislike them. I want them to be as close to the source material as possible, but different enough so they aren't clones. But a blade wielding Batgirl, and gun toting Zod, just ruin the characters for me.

Last edited:
Well, obviously I do.

I think they have done a good to excellent job with every character in the game. Which is the reason I'm so disappointed with Batgirl and Zod. They managed to throw in 3 bruisers into the game, who fight differently, yet don't have any silly additions. I don't want them to throw their own unique spins on characters, unless it's costumes that I can just change when I dislike them. I want them to be as close to the source material as possible, but different enough so they aren't clones. But a blade wielding Batgirl, and gun toting Zod, just ruin the characters for me.
You probably suck at fighting games anyway

Well, obviously I do.

I think they have done a good to excellent job with every character in the game. Which is the reason I'm so disappointed with Batgirl and Zod. They managed to throw in 3 bruisers into the game, who fight differently, yet don't have any silly additions. I don't want them to throw their own unique spins on characters, unless it's costumes that I can just change when I dislike them. I want them to be as close to the source material as possible, but different enough so they aren't clones. But a blade wielding Batgirl, and gun toting Zod, just ruin the characters for me.

I agree with Nathan on this, they shouldn't give the characters weapons they never used in the comics, like if they made a video game with Darth Vader, I wouldn't want him using a wookie crossbow, that's not Vader, same with Batgirl and wrist blades, shes not an assassin

according to Boon's twitter, they will announce the 5th DLC character this weekend at EVO.

so it looks like they will reveal the next characters piecemeal again.

according to Boon's twitter, they will announce the 5th DLC character this weekend at EVO.

so it looks like they will reveal the next characters piecemeal again.

im not surprised, but this also makes me think there wont be another season pass, just another 1-2 characters. At least he said the reveal would come with a gameplay video

if there's only going to be 1 more character, then I hope they just say the next reveal will be the last.

I guess right now I'm on the verge of trading this in. Best Buy is offering $18 credit + 100% bonus. so that means $36 for this.

after beating the story mode, I've kind of lost interest. there aren't too many characters I'm into playing aside from Supes.

obviously, Supergirl/Power Girl would pique my interest again.

but if I know for sure Kara/Karen's not making the roster, then I can trade this in.......

Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Black Canary
New villain(preferably a Flash one)

Apparently a GOTY and GOTY Vita version were leaked on the French amazon website. I hope the vita version is true at least!
I saw a link to this in the Vita thread. I think Im going to trade in my copy this week before the value drops.

if there's only going to be 1 more character, then I hope they just say the next reveal will be the last.

I guess right now I'm on the verge of trading this in. Best Buy is offering $18 credit + 100% bonus. so that means $36 for this.

after beating the story mode, I've kind of lost interest. there aren't too many characters I'm into playing aside from Supes.

obviously, Supergirl/Power Girl would pique my interest again.

but if I know for sure Kara/Karen's not making the roster, then I can trade this in.......

I'd probably just trade it in if I were you, even if they release supergirl/powergirl that is just one character you'd want to use, it'd only be a matter of time before you got bored of her as well. I'd be in the same boat if I just used a couple characters, that's why I try and use and get decent with everyone, the story mode was awesome but that alone wont keep you playing

I saw a link to this in the Vita thread. I think Im going to trade in my copy this week before the value drops.

who knows when the GOTY edition is going to come out though, could still be a year! the extra money you'd get now might not be worth going without the game for so long, also its hard to say exactly what will be included in the GOTY edition, they've released a TON of dlc with more to come, I cant see them including absolutely everything

edit - looks like the leaked date for GOTY edition was sometime in november

Last edited:
yeah, I'll probably just go and trade this in. I got this on sale for like $40, I think. so if I can get $36 credit for it, that would be almost breakeven.

I also have a few other recent games to trade in with high trade in values. so I could probably get a trade in credit of close to $80 or more, and I can save that to buy a PS4 next year.

if Supergirl is ever included, most likely they will also release a GOTY edition later on ( and it seems there are hints as posted above ) that will include all of the DLC characters and hopefully most of the costumes.

I haven't bought the 1st Season Pass DLC, either, or any other DLC, so I don't have much invested in this game.

so unless Boon drops some kind of hint that a "super" reveal is coming this weekend, I'll probably just go ahead and part with it.

who knows when the GOTY edition is going to come out though, could still be a year! the extra money you'd get now might not be worth going without the game for so long, also its hard to say exactly what will be included in the GOTY edition, they've released a TON of dlc with more to come, I cant see them including absolutely everything

edit - looks like the leaked date for GOTY edition was sometime in november
I played it for like 2 weeks and then put it down. Try as I may, I couldnt get into it like I did MK. Being without it till November isnt much of an issue with me since Im not playing much of it now as it is. I can get $37.80 if I trade it in at Best Buy now which is pretty good. I'll get the GOTY at $39.99 or below so it'll only cost me about $2 to upgrade. Im glad I didnt spend any money on the costume DLC or Batgirl even though I was tempted. They've released a ton of DLC but I fully expect at least all the characters to be in this. The costumes would be a nice bonus but I wont be bothered if they arent.

New skin will also be announced this weekend.
Ed Boon ‏@noobde:
The EVO Injustice DLC debut video will also feature a new character skin that players have been CLAMORING for MONTHS now! #Evo2013 #GetHype

ohhh any guesses? MOS Zod??

I really hope it's MoS Zod. Even if it isn't, John Stewart and Robin are very popular alternatives. I'd take either.

PS: Still no love for Sinestro or Frost, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"