Injustice: Gods Among Us - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said night hawk (which is a marvel character) lol

I never said night hawk (which is a marvel character) lol

the person who wrote the article wrote "nighthawk" lol

does this story remind anyone else of the kingdom come story from DC? a nuke in that comic also pushed supes over the edge and he was about to kill a bunch of people, and Joker was also involved, I think Joker killed Lois in that if I remember correctly, wasnt there a line in injustices story mode about superman mentioning 'someone killed her?'

with captain marvel almost confirmed I REALLY hope they put in Black Adam!!!

Don't be so sure. They might just be in cutscenes. We'll see. Also...Nighthawk? I'm guessing they made a mistake and actually meant Nightwing.

Thats why I said IN not PLAYABLE. Cause do we really need 3 grapplers(Bane, Solomon, and Grundy)??? Still waiting on the female characters tho, Rigo Cortes said they are female characters coming, and this was after catwoman's inclusion.

the person who wrote the article wrote "nighthawk" lol

does this story remind anyone else of the kingdom come story from DC? a nuke in that comic also pushed supes over the edge and he was about to kill a bunch of people, and Joker was also involved, I think Joker killed Lois in that if I remember correctly, wasnt there a line in injustices story mode about superman mentioning 'someone killed her?'

with captain marvel almost confirmed I REALLY hope they put in Black Adam!!!
Don't for get what death stroke did to Bludeheaven which was the city Nightwing was supped to be guardian of which had a worse rep then Gotham. but there's a bit of both. in that.

Is it safe to assume that the roster will consist of members from the Justice League and Legion of Doom.

Since it's now confirmed a Justice League Dark movie is being made besides JLA..I hope they add some of those characters as DLC or in a sequel,I would love to play as Swamp Thing

Another stupid design for Bane. What the hell, man! Why can’t they make him nomal without that stupid hulk build.

That is a normal look compared to what he often looks like in the comics&animation films

so Bane and Lex, and possibly Aquaman, Sinestro, Shazam, and Doomsday.

that leaves about.......what.......5 more characters left??

still waiting for Raven.........

It would be nice if Bane could shift between his normal self and his venom induced form and essentially be able to shift between two play styles.

I seriously gave up all hope for Bane. The Cartoons, the video games , and even the comics have him wrong. He is never coming back. I don’t feel so hype up for this game anymore.

How can the comics get Bane wrong when they invented the character?,In his first appearance he was so f'n exaggerated&huge,That's just how the character was made and always been like for the most part.

Your not hyped for the game anymore cause of the design of a character like Bane?

when they the video makers see bane like from the first appearance 17

it translates to him being chunky like you see some certain wrestlers.

now if he were leen and cut like micheal Weston from burn notice then other people will have an issue with him . anyone that has muscle bigger the most peoples heads will look like the hulk to some degree .​

I seriously gave up all hope for Bane. The Cartoons, the video games , and even the comics have him wrong. He is never coming back. I don’t feel so hype up for this game anymore.

What is your idea of Bane? How should he be portrayed?

I like this version:
1321909367t-bane%20breaking%20batman.jpg

The New 52 version looks a lot like the Arkham games and Injustice and is here (along w/ White Rabbit...new DC villain hottie):
dk4.png

I would've been more upset if he looked like TDKR Bane,A movie alt.costume would be cool But if it's based on the comic characters then I want the lucha mask and the man to be BIG,Not just to be accurate But personally I prefer the comic look..At least in mask&costume

Wait what? he has and he lost to Nightwing even more times too. oh you mean what happening currently in the new 52.

Why is every one saying Shazam he's the one that gave DC's captain marvel his powers. He's that old merlin type wizard. You mean captain marvel right?

DC's changed the character's name recently to Shazam. Since having a DC character called Captain MARVEL is a bit strange & confusing for new readers. It might also have to do with Marvel changing Ms. Marvel into Captain Marvel.

As for Shazam in the game, yuck. I hate the character & I'm disappointed he got in over Lobo. Though, I guess it makes sense as he's a "bigger" character than Lobo. :/

ok I know about ms marvel being changed to captain But it's odd cause marvel comic's fixed that part with the former be for her being c called marvell. but yeah I can under a bit.

lol But it's too late cause of young justice calls the dc one by his former name. lol just change carols Danvers over to col as in colonel, since she's actually ranked higher from her air force days and she's retired. Seriously. why is the word "captain" so heavy handedly used ?

Last edited:
I don't mind the look of Bane. He looks ready to tear someone in two. I hope he has the back-breaker move as his special.

The back-breaker is all but confirmed. There's no way they'd put Bane in a fighting game & not have them do that.

it'll most likely happen but don't expect the fight to end immediately cause you pulled that move early on in it. lol it would be funny fastest fight ever.

Last edited:
Since Bane was a pro wrestler I think it'd be cool if he has some wrestling moves,Pile Driver/Suplex/Choke Slam/Spear/Big Boot/Etc

it'll most likely happen but don't expect the fight to end immediately cause you pulled that move early on in it. lol it would be funny fastest fight ever.

LOL. If the fight doesn't always end when Superman punches someone into space too early then I won't expect Bane's special to always do the trick either.

I wont be satisfied till we see a reveal trailer for Aquaman. Appearing in a cutscene isnt a confirmation.

As for Doomsday he could easily be a nonplayable boss like Shao Kahn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"