• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Horror Insidious 6 | August 2025

I hope it improves on the last one which I thought was a step up from 3 and 4, although nowhere near as good as 1 and 2.

Meh this series has run its course to me. The last one was descent and a debut from Patrick Wilson behind the camera but overall it was a forgettable film. As someone who was a fan of the 1st which to me had a cultural impact in 2010 they have explored the lore from every film onwards but has dropped in quality since every entry. A lack of James Wan's input? ... i personally believe so. Seems like this franchise has been handed over to inexperienced directors for a stepping stone to other projects.

Meh this series has run its course to me. The last one was descent and a debut from Patrick Wilson behind the camera but overall it was a forgettable film. As someone who was a fan of the 1st which to me had a cultural impact in 2010 they have explored the lore from every film onwards but has dropped in quality since every entry. A lack of James Wan's input? ... i personally believe so. Seems like this franchise has been handed over to inexperienced directors for a stepping stone to other projects.
It tells you a lot how talented Wan is to take what is essentially his own twist on Poltergeist and make it as good as it was. This franchise and The Conjuring Universe need to retire now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"