Playstation Marvel's X-Men

Reaction score
According to leaks, Insomniac is targeting a X-Men game for a 2030 release!

Which X-Men do you want to see? I want Cyclops, Storm, Jean, Iceman, Rogue, Colossus, Angel, Psylocke to name a few.

Incredibly exciting that Marvel's Wolverine would really lead to this, even if its still siX years away!

Oh you're going to start this thread with another dig at me? Huh.

Also

News article like that eXist.
that's different, though. what @Sithborg is saying is that you started a thread about a video game known about now in the public eye because of a leak, and based on your OP the purpose of this thread is to discuss the game itself - not about the hack.

the news article from this website that you linked is there specifically talking about the leak, and how the Venom game is also known in the public eye because of it.

I don't think it's right to make a thread about a leaked game or to blatantly put out an article about it if Insomniac hasn't officially announced them yet. There's a reason why these leaks have been spoiler tagged in other threads.

PlayStation Lifestyle is a sister site of Superherohype and both are under Evolve Media. I don't know how Superherohype and its sister site, can make an article about a leaked game, yet in the forum, we are only supposed to be talking in threads like Marvel's Wolverine and in spoiler tags because it isn't "classy".

I'm not a fan of the leaks either, but this thread was merely created to discuss a potential game. And I'd rather keep all this Marvel's X-Men talk in its own thread rather than Marvel's Wolverine, since the information already leaked anyway and forum posters are openly discussing it anyway, spoiler tags or not before I started this thread for Marvel's X-Men.

If you are really concerned about being classy, then no one should be talking these planned games in the first place. I just made its own thread, since its out there anyway, like in the threads of this forum.

As I have seen referenced multiple times, this wasn't a leak. It was a criminal hack. No one "leaked" anything. There wasn't an insider employee giving out information. It was a hack of a company's private internal data. Call it what it is, not what you want it to be. A hack.

As I have seen referenced multiple times, this wasn't a leak. It was a criminal hack. No one "leaked" anything. There wasn't an insider employee giving out information. It was a hack of a company's private internal data. Call it what it is, not what you want it to be. A hack.
Okay then, what about forum members discussing these things in the forums and yet I'm the one being called "classy" because I started a separate thread for one of the reported planned games.
From SHH home page. I really hope it still releases.
Insomniac becoming a Marvel factory... New R&C game in Q3/Q4 2029 and new IP in 2031/2032. Ooof.
Where are the X-men games? Not on Xbox....
Where are the X-men games? Not on Xbox....
We're having a new X-Men game by Insomniac!!! I'M DYING.

Sucks that it'll take a long time, but if it's as good as SM, it'll be worth it.
If they were fine to post things and why am I being singled out as "classy" for starting a separate thread. The thing is if this gets released in 2030, I would want to see check how it was first reported than visit the already long thread of Where are the other Marvel Games and Marvel's Wolverine.

@psylockolussus , you are entirely missing the point. what literally everyone in this thread is saying is that it is simply bad taste to start a thread on the discussion of a game which has only become known of existence to the public because of a hack that's criminal in nature. it isn't the same as articles covering the news of the leak itself (and notably, several of the biggest outlets won't report about it at all), nor is it the same as some members posting about it passively in other threads.

you made this thread specifically to talk about this game as if it has been officially announced and intended by Insomniac to have the public know about it. but the existence of this game has only become public knowledge because of a criminal hacking of the developer's data. that's why the creation of this thread comes off as bad taste.

Last edited:
@psylockolussus , you are entirely missing the point. what literally everyone in this thread is saying is that is simply bad taste to start a thread on the discussion of a game which has only become known of existence to the public because of a hack that's criminal in nature. it isn't the same as articles covering the news of the leak itself (and notable several of the biggest outlets won't report about it at all), nor is it the same as some members posting about it passively in other threads.

you made this thread specifically to talk about this game as if it has been officially announced and intended by Insomniac to have the public know about it. but the existence of this game has only become public knowledge because of a criminal hacking of the developer's data. that's why the creation of this thread comes off as bad taste.
Members are already discussing this in the open, as seen in those two threads I've visited. News articles are out there before I started this thread. I don't see much difference in starting a separate article for Marvel's X-Men, since that hacking was basically a confirmation that Insomniac plans to make a X-Men game eventually.

And fyi, if I had known I would be called out as "classy" by @Sithborg for creating a thread, i wouldn't have started a thread anyway. But here we are.

And no, i didn't say Insomniac officially announced this. I clearly clarified this came from the leaks didn't I? I don't know what wording you want me to use, but its been done.

Members are already discussing this in the open, as seen in those two threads I've visited. News articles are out there before I started this thread.
As I just told you, it is not the same. of course members are going to talk about it passively, it's big news. up until now though, there hasn't been a thread made about it. and the news articles are talking about this game in conjunction of how it was revealed (without Insomniac's intent or consent). and again, it is notable to point out that some of the biggest outlets aren't reporting about this at all, because of the criminal nature of the hack that led to the revelation of these games.
I don't see much difference in starting a separate article for Marvel's X-Men, since that hacking was basically a confirmation that Insomniac plans to make a X-Men game eventually.
That's exactly the problem...you don't see it, despite everyone in this thread trying to explain to you why it is bad taste. this game is not officially revealed. the knowledge of this game doesn't even come from an accidental leak, but from a hack intended to harm the employees at Insomniac like @Teelie said.
And fyi, if I had known I would be called out as "classy" by @Sithborg for creating a thread, i wouldn't have started a thread anyway. But here we are.
come on now. that's the reason why you are saying you shouldn't have made the thread? not at all because everyone in the thread essentially told you that at this time, it was a bad idea?

As I just told you, it is not the same. of course members are going to talk about it passively, it's big news. up until now though, there hasn't been a thread made about it. and the news articles are talking about this game in conjunction of how it was revealed (without Insomniac's intent or consent). and again, it is notable to point out that some of the biggest outlets aren't reporting about this at all, because of the criminal nature of the hack that led to the revelation of these games.

That's exactly the problem...you don't see it, despite everyone in this thread trying to explain to you why it is bad taste. this game is not officially revealed. the knowledge of this game doesn't even come from an accidental leak, but from a hack intended to harm the employees at Insomniac like @Teelie said.

come on now. that's the reason why you are saying you shouldn't have made the thread? not at all because everyone in the thread essentially told you that at this time, it was a bad idea?
Again, personally speaking. I don't see much difference in me creating a separate forum thread about this and websites creating own articles about it (which have bigger reach fyi), and forum members openly talking about these leaks in other threads. We can agree to disagree to that.

Also its been 12 hours since this thread was already created and its still up. I also haven't started a thread for Marvel's Spider-Man 3, Marvel's Venom and Ratchet & Clank 3, and I have no plans in doing so after the reaction of this thread.

Again, personally speaking.
Personally speaking? You didn't make this thread just for yourself to post in it, you made it thinking the community here would want to join in on the discourse and you are handling the criticism of that decision very poorly.
I don't see much difference in me creating a separate forum thread about this and websites creating own articles about it (which have bigger reach fyi), and forum members openly talking about these leaks in other threads.
The difference is that some posts in other threads are talking about it because it is big news but aren't turning it into a hyped discussion of the game like an actual thread is supposed to be. The news articles are also only mentioning it because of the leak, and you also keep ignoring the important point that several of the biggest outlets won't report about it at all because of the criminal nature of it.
We can agree to disagree to that.
"we"? you realize that this is you disagreeing with literally every single person who has come to make a post in this thread you made, right?
Also its been 12 hours since this thread was already created and its still up. I also haven't started a thread for Marvel's Spider-Man 3, Marvel's Venom and Ratchet & Clank 3, and I have no plans in doing so after the reaction of this thread.
yeah but according to you, the reason why you wouldn't make more threads like this because some sarcastically and innocuously called you classy. not because you've come to understand why making a thread like this comes off as bad taste.

We should probably wait until there’s an official announcement from Insomniac about this game. Maybe as a result of this leak plans change?

Either way, game is still 6+ years away and Wolverine isn’t even out yet
Plenty of games have a thread before they get officially announced. Its where rumours/leaks/wishlists are usually discuss at, before the studio officially confirms or announces a game.

But I take it, no one wants to discuss a potential 2030 X-Men game, well in this thread anyway.

Plenty of games have a thread before they get officially announced. Its where rumours/leaks/wishlists are usually discuss at, before the studio officially confirms or announces a game.

But I take it, no one wants to discuss a potential 2030 X-Men game, well in this thread anyway.
this isn't the same as a thread for any other game before it gets officially announced. you didn't make this thread based off of a rumor, a wishlist, or even a typical leak; you made it based off of a criminal hack.

it's not that no one wants to discuss a potential X-Men, it's that this thread was made in bad taste. I have been trying to tell you that respectfully but you seem to just don't seem to want to listen to reason.

1fqUbF.gif

Why am I being dragged into this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"