International Release Dates

Thank you, Retroman. Her Majesty is pleased.

:up:

Why does the UK version of the ghost rider site say the release date is Sept. 11th? When they updated the US site, shouldn't they have updated the UK also or is that the actual release date for the UK. If so, I will have to get a plane ticket now.

I noticed this as well, both empire and total film list this as a september movie.

Was that the date that was posted before the release date changed? The date is just so far from ours. It's so far from the original date before they changed it also.

I refuse to believe there'll be a gap of seven months between it coming out in the US and in the UK. Hellboy took a ridiculous five or six months, but that'd be taking the p1ss. :mad:

If they plan on using it to hype up Spidey 3, it'll have to be released a good few weeks before May. I reckon it'll be out between Feb and April.

:ghost:

No you are all misunderstanding, they are listing the U.K release date as Sept 2006! not 2007, so we would be getting GR earlier than the U.S, but i think they have just been slow to change the date's thats all.

Nah, "they" might at best email some other "they" who in turn forwards to the "they" responsible for updating whatever site in another country that you might be looking at.

Or not.

Sony's a big company. Some things might take time to communicate around it and website updates are situations which may well be contracted out to small external companies all over the world. Then there's Christmas and New Year breaks to add some more confusion into the mix.

Yeah, well I've delt with website update issues from time to time from both a professional and amateur prespective and on both sides of the coin from being directly involved with updates to wanting webmasters to update. Small seemingly-unimportant adjustments to large projects can occasionally take time.

What's another year...?

Oops sorry, that's Johnny Logan, right?! Sorry, sorry, sorry :O

I don't see Belgium on the list? Hope it is together with The Netherlands!

Steve

23rd of March for the UK?!!

Oh, cruel fate, why dost thou mock me?!!!!!

:(

At least yours is listed. I don't know if I should feel insulted as a Canadian or worried that it's not being released the same day.

feb 16!?... isnt that two days away from DDs release ?...lol

Vriendelike groeten VenNam.:cwink:

Good news, according to Sony's official Belgian webpage Ghost Rider will be released on February 14th, 2007!:yay:

Check it out: http://www.sonypictures.be/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"