Iron Man 2 Iron Man 2 now on DVD!

I mean comical in that they were joking around about it and the scene isn't really dark but its sort of like playing up him being drunk and hungover as a joke rather than a serious lowpoint. The scene transitions into some jazzed up rock music to get you going and excited.

And again, I feel Favreau was scared to play moments like that more sincerely or thoughtfully because he didn't want it to be like LEAVING LAS VEGAS.

right :up: like a college kid the next day instead of an alcoholic

I hope I can snag the blu ray limited edition from Target Tuesday. I talked to one of the guys who works at my local target today and he said they didnt get that many of the limited edition blu rays. Since there are only 30,000 total for all the stores in the U.S they had to split them. He told me that they only got like 50 to 100 limited editions in the back of the store. I get out of class at 12:30pm on Tuesday so by the time I get to the store around 1:00 ish they should have some. He did say they had plenty of standard blu rays and DVDs though.

how many did they have of star trek and TIH? that does make sense, but it is a weekday in the middle of the day.

Just got my IM2 bluray today and the movie and featurettes rule.
There's plenty of good material for the fans of Iron Man and the movies.
The blurays and DVDs are already available at major department stores in Brazil, as of today.

Right, its more like in a comedy like the Hangover like its HAHAHAH these guys were really wasted.

And again I'm glad they cut it out because there was enough of that in the movie already and we got enough of that garbage in HANCOCK.

I dont know I guess since I know about Stark's comic history that I didnt find it funny or comical

Funny/Comical was the party scene. Him throwing up and Pepper saying he always looks like he has a hangover wasnt imo

is there anything about Captain American or Thor on the blu ray dvd?

I'd LOVE to see the Captain American one... sadly I don't have a Blu Ray player

Has anyone bought the 2 disc dvd? care to tell us if the Captain America stuff is on that too..? =/

What is so different with the Target SE? I know it had the Mask shaped case last year but what is the SE Blu-ray of this one? How is it different from the standar Blu-ray?

What is so different with the Target SE? I know it had the Mask shaped case last year but what is the SE Blu-ray of this one? How is it different from the standar Blu-ray?
it has a steelbook type of case with the mark 6 on the cover rather than mark 5, and inside of the case is the hall of armor and both ironman and war machine on each side of the case. I'm glad i saved enough to get this tuesday.

So is the comic footage clearly clickable or is it hidden in the menus?

As I recall, it was mentioned that they would be "easter eggs"...hence, hidden.

I would keep an eye out on local shops to see what deals they have with IM2 release.

I know that both Walmart and Target are having a buy IM2 and get $5 off of TDK/TIH/IM1/Hellboy or some type of deal like that.

its' a shame i have all of them already...:(

Yeah, I have all of those already.

The Target by my house opens at 8, I'll be there by 7:30 waiting for them to open. :awesome:

i really think thats a bit much. they might not have even stocked them up at opening time yet.

I would keep an eye out on local shops to see what deals they have with IM2 release.

I know that both Walmart and Target are having a buy IM2 and get $5 off of TDK/TIH/IM1/Hellboy or some type of deal like that.

who doesn't have those already?:doh:

I know best buy is having a doorbuster special (first two hours of business) on the bluray combo pack and blu ray, its like $5 cheaper for each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"