Iron Man Iron Man game trailer

Rocker22

Superhero
Reaction score
It was just on Spike looks great. "Stark your not a solider" "Your right I'm a army"

You also got a shot of the Blue IM with the red.

Not yet, im sure it will pop up on Youtube at some point and also High-res.

Yeah the stealth iron man is there. I ordered that from sideshow at the comic-con but still don't have it.

Game looks great, one of the better looking tie in games ive seen in a while.

^^^^^ Ordered what AD ?

Cool, I can't wait for this game!!:stark

if you pause it at 0:48 you can see he's fighting A.I.M! I remember an intererview with a guy from SEGA saying Whiplash was another IM villain that made the cut, I wonder what other villains will be in this, I'm really hoping for Crimson Dynamo or Titanium Man.

:im:

Looks great, one of the better games I've seen in a while w/a movie tie in.

Game looks great, one of the better looking tie in games ive seen in a while.

^^^^^ Ordered what AD ?

The sideshowcollectible Iron man Stealth Comiquette, I ordered one as well, they made 1250 and sold out in under 5 minutes.:stark

The sideshowcollectible Iron man Stealth Comiquette, I ordered one as well, they made 1250 and sold out in under 5 minutes.:stark

Ahh I see, have you got a pic of that ? I am really hoping we see the stealth armour in the sequel.

Ahh I see, have you got a pic of that ? I am really hoping we see the stealth armour in the sequel.

Here it is from ComicCon '07,

iron-man-stealth-comiquette-sm.jpg

1250? They said they were waiting for orders that day before figuring out the final total they would produce. I ordered one. Did you get yours already??? I ordered mine on Thursday morning at the Con. At the time they said it was just a prototype and never said it would appear in the film. I was surprised to see it in the game like that.

I was just reading off of sideshow's website that they only produced 1250, and no unfortunatly I have not received mine as yet.

I saw the trailer too, blew me away! I can't wait to give it shot.

Hunter you can see how big it is or a better perspective in my myspace gallery above. If that link doesn't work just go to my page (link in my sig) and see my pics and look for the comic-con gallery.

I can't access it AD as i am not on Myspace.

Cool, I can't wait for this game!!:stark

if you pause it at 0:48 you can see he's fighting A.I.M! I remember an intererview with a guy from SEGA saying Whiplash was another IM villain that made the cut, I wonder what other villains will be in this, I'm really hoping for Crimson Dynamo or Titanium Man.

:im:

I will have to look for that later, I hope they put this in High-res soon. And I do remember seeing the Stealth Suit at con, looks nice.

I think the trailer is fantastic. Sega might just be the company to start producing good game adaptions of Marvel's super heroes. I cannot wait til we start seeing the look of The Incredible Hulk game as well. Just Imagine, if the strike ends soon there could be a film and game of The Mighty Thor for 2009. I hope the eventual Captain America game has him knocking around many nazi's with his mighty shield.

The game is gonna kick much arse.
And that line bout being an Army, Duuuude. That is a cool one liner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"